Urgent Quest 2021/6/16 AM9:00 Enemy was not displayed.

BOSS Enemy was not displayed. Other players were fighting without problems.

I couldn't do any damage if I attacked where my allies were attacking.

Thanks to the other players fighting, we were able to defeat BOSS.

However, after that, I could not return from the teleport tunnel screen, and I forcibly terminated PSO2 by myself.

Yes ...I tried 3 times ...forcefully closing the game as it won't let me leave. and in all 3 cases I couldn't see it, target ...or get attacked either. The third time I was still standing there till they were done and got both XP and loot....and that's weird. A lot of people in ship 4 discord is having the same problem posting many screenshot about it. ![alt text]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/774120645612535810/854759962605518858/pso20210616_183032_002.png(image url)

And as I already posted a reply in another thread, on the first one after maintenance, the first time I joined I was all alone, not in a group as I should have. After I forcibly closed the game and retried it worked as it should. So ...something is very wrong here.

Also happened to me and the person I was partying with. Couldn't reload quest after passing Leader, both had to restart due to the world map display not loading, or the loading tunnel being infinite soft lock.

Happened a second time after re-logging.

Just to note this isn't a Tweaker issue, we also had someone with the same problem on Xbox. Definitely seems to be a server-side issue as you can't pull up your world map or tasks menu either, also can't use emotes.

The boss works fine in JP. Guess they accidentally broke him in Global while fixing the laser lags.

Yeah, same here too.

-Enemy does not appear all I can see is numbers in white and red

-I can revive fallen party members just fine

-Receive item and EXP as well

-Cannot return to city after quest is cleared.

The last UQ didn't have the same boss and I could do it normally. I would have liked to test the same Boss to see if I could do it normally this time. But at least I could do it as intended.

Ok ...Just now I'm doing the same UQ as the broken one ...and is still broken for me ...people fighting and me and another guy in the same group can't see the boss. As well as some people in Ship 4 discord. ![https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/774120645612535810/854843558913114122/pso20210617_000232_000.png](image url)

no_boss.jpg

@ShinoKoba said in Urgent Quest 2021/6/16 AM9:00 Enemy was not displayed.:

Ok ...Just now I'm doing the same UQ as the broken one ...and is still broken for me ...people fighting and me and another guy in the same group can't see the boss. As well as some people in Ship 4 discord. ![https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/774120645612535810/854843558913114122/pso20210617_000232_000.png](image url)

Same here (ship 4 also) and it's annoying. I'd hate to essentially leech but now I'm forced to.

Yeah ...and just so we are clear ...before the last maintenance I did that quests everyday without any trouble. So something got broken from it.

Same thing happening here in Ship 2, I noticed the quest straight up breaks the game though. Tasks wont load, neither will the map, scratch banners and images for items don't load either while in the quest. Abandoning the quest ended up putting me in an infinite loading screen too. No idea why it's happening but something is definetly broken.

I am having the same problem. Disconnected and started running a file check after the boss not appearing twice.

After the file check, I decided to try a third time to find the boss once again did not appear for me. It was a team of 7 out of 8. Two of us including myself could not see the boss, leaving five players to fight and damage the boss. My Photon Blast Gauge kept climbing up even though I was attacking the air. The boss died in 9 - 10 minutes....(whishc should be an impossibility) with the party claiming that it was stagged frequently and for too long.

I did not get any loot from the boss, but I did get the weekly clear for Urgent Quest.

I could not return to the field and had to "Abandon Quest" which put me into an infinite telepipe loop. Had to force-quit via the task manager. I think I did get EXP for the fight...

This should be considered a SEVERE bug and needs immediate attention from Sega. Same problems, also noted that unable to change weapons, emotes are broken too.pso20210616_183329_000.jpg

I hope they fix it fast, I don't like to leech it and it's boring looking people fight while I just watch. The only good thing about it is that we still get XP and loot etc. Or it would be an outrage for many more people.

@CheekiestCarp0 said in Urgent Quest 2021/6/16 AM9:00 Enemy was not displayed.:

I am having the same problem. Disconnected and started running a file check after the boss not appearing twice.

After the file check, I decided to try a third time to find the boss once again did not appear for me. It was a team of 7 out of 8. Two of us including myself could not see the boss, leaving five players to fight and damage the boss. My Photon Blast Gauge kept climbing up even though I was attacking the air. The boss died in 9 - 10 minutes....(whishc should be an impossibility) with the party claiming that it was stagged frequently and for too long.

I did not get any loot from the boss, but I did get the weekly clear for Urgent Quest.

I could not return to the field and had to "Abandon Quest" which put me into an infinite telepipe loop. Had to force-quit via the task manager. I think I did get EXP for the fight...

Both times I checked my XP before and after the fight and I did get around 40k XP and some loot (it's in the logs). You sure you didn't get any ? The people in Discord I'm talking with they all got the XP and loot as well.

Edit: I did a file check as well and reported no problem. All good.

@CheekiestCarp0 Photon Blast fills even if you do nothing

for what I can get this issue is server side, the reason why the game is unable to log out is probably related to the local files registering a situation that is not compatible with what the server has and the error makes the game stop working like it should.