[BUG] Boss does not appear for some players in UQ.

Ship 2, using Steam, 12pm ET urgent quest. Pettas Vera does not appear at all for some players.

I didn't see anything aside from other players attacking empty space, but others impacted reported seeing some enemy attack effects & damage numbers.

No option to properly abandon the quest; quitting to title screen gets stuck at a black screen. Exiting game crashes pso2.exe

4 tries of joining the event had the same result

Didn't happen to me but two people in the UQ I was in today had that problem as well

The people who had it bugging for them were using tweaker-Steam ver. Does that apply to you?

@N-X According to PSF, xbox user, ms users, and steam users (all non-tweakers) were having this issue. Me included.

Dragon UQ was 100% ok. current (6pm ET) run of Pettas also not working.

Just ran a verification of my Steam install of NGS, and it's basically downloading the whole game again (81.9GB) Epic verification in-progress...

Ship 3 at 3:00 pst

hey there today this last UQ the boss did not show up for me but the other did and i got the loot but idk it was odd i got the loot thro. pso20210616_150911_000.jpg pso20210616_150956_001.jpg pso20210616_151832_003.jpg !

Switched to Epic for 00ET run, no problem.

@PrsnOfDsntrst said in [BUG] Boss does not appear for some players in UQ.:

Just ran a verification of my Steam install of NGS, and it's basically downloading the whole game again (81.9GB) Epic verification in-progress...

That full redownload seems to be a Steam bug... I used tweaker and had invisible, but others using it did not...

I installed a new one via steam on new ssd, but will take a while till I see the uq again... supposedly aida enna said it's an na bug... the fact that you can't exit the uq after you leech it nor successfully log out the normal way implies it's a game bug and may be related your username? I have \ and / in my user id

I tried 4 times consecutively on tweaker was invis every time. Linked steam/MS, which could be relevant