About preset skills on gear

Talking about those red named abilities that come with some gear on drop. Can you level up those preset skills like you can with unlock potential? Also can you have both potential and a preset skill on the same piece of equipment? Thanks

If you can, I haven't figured out how. I'm fairly certain they're static and you just have to hope for a good drop or buy one in the shop.

Regarding potential, I do recall seeing a weapon with both in the personal shop the other day, but take that with a grain of salt as I was incredibly tired and falling asleep at the keyboard lol

The Fixa abilities can not be leveled up nor transferred currently. They are independent of Potentials and Affixes and appear randomly on dropped weapons and units.

@Shuggle said in About preset skills on gear:

Talking about those red named abilities that come with some gear on drop. Can you level up those preset skills like you can with unlock potential? Also can you have both potential and a preset skill on the same piece of equipment? Thanks

Short answer, no you can’t level up the fixa affixes. Good news tho you can have both potential and fixa affixes on a weapon. Also you can have a total of 4 affixes plus the potential / fixa.