When will NGS open beta end?

I would like to play the finished game without bugs, without lags, with content. We played in the closed beta for several days, it was enough to see everything that the developers provided at that moment, in this open beta it took about the same amount of time to get acquainted with the game. I would like to play the release version of the game, but I do not know release date, I would like developers to finish game as soon as possible.

In addition, in technical terms, this open beta is much worse than the closed one. This discourages many testers including myself from continuing to test this raw, buggy product.

How long do you think this beta test will last and the game will be ready for release? I think the earliest is the end of the year or the beginning of the next, maybe the next year.

@DoubleMoonkin said in When will NGS open beta end?:

I would like to play the finished game

+/- 10 years

Given that you can spend your real money right now on NGS AC scratch tickets and Premium services, this isn't an "open beta." We went from closed beta to full launch. Mind you, the launch has some issues, but that doesn't mean the game isn't what it is.

It looks like the next continent is going to finished and released sometime next year, and we can expect a couple more classes to be released in the fall. If it follows the original PSO2 pattern, more of the planned content is going to be released gradually over time. So yeah, if you're looking for the "full game," expect a +/- 10 year wait. 😛

I'm pretty sure the open beta comment was just being sarcastic due to the sheer amount of issues.

I was able to play yesterday with minimal issues compared to the first few days so hopefully before long the game will actually work as advertised.

@DoubleMoonkin said in When will NGS open beta end?:

I would like to play the finished game without bugs, without lags, with content.

come back in 10 years and it will be finished after all is only recently that PSO2 was finished.

These kind of games never leave beta

All I have to read is "I want" to know what this is about.

Lot of issues(not all) seem fixed from the last maintenance. Likely be that way every maintenance which is a good thing.

From the roadmap we're getting content almost every month up until December. Who knows how the content will roll out next year.