Pariah-Chan’s Treasure Shop Catalogue!

I’d love to see pics of wat you find! ❤

@Knight-Raime said in Pariah-Chan’s Treasure Shop Catalogue!:

Would be cool if Tylor replica showed up here. but I doubt it . w.

I missed out on the Hati hair, so I wouldn't mind if SEGA properties were added as Returning events alongside NGS versions in the future.

So far I’ve only seen items that are equivalent to FUN scratch stuff. I know nothing about how Treasure Shop worked on JP for this long, but I’m always hopeful. ❤

Here's a contribution from my part. Here's my listing from yesterday. It seems like you can also buy some materials from the shop. It would be cool if it also included Modules so people could make Klauz easier and not spending millions in the Player Shop. 2dd58f0f-2a90-4e24-bc26-1d6ec91e6e09~2.png

And here's the listing I got before maintenance started. Sometimes it just doesn't show cosmetics. I don't think we ever saw Japanese Theme C in one of the previous FUN Scratches before NGS released, but I also haven't checked the Rewind Furniture Scratch to see if it's also there. df4966ef-1a14-4fde-bbe9-546f39a1ec0f~2.png

@Meikoloid said in Pariah-Chan’s Treasure Shop Catalogue!:

I haven't checked myself because I keep forgetting about doing it, but does anyone know if the stuff in the Treasure Shop is shared between different characters? Like, will they have the same list and if I buy something, will it be available for the other character too?

I can now confirm that the Treasure Shop is shared between characters, so if you buy something from one character, it will be gone for the other(s.)

Great info @Meikoloid ! ❤

Since it’s account bound on the characters, it may be a while before we see all that the treasure shop has to offer. Keep up the good work everyone! 😃

I kinda feel like as far as the treasure shop goes, I was hoping to get some of those outfits that never made it over to NA. All I'm seeing is the occasional accessory or hat. 😞

That’s about what it looks like. 😕

Forgot to snag a pic of the red ten gallon hat I got yesterday, I’ll post it in a while! 😉

@Pariah-Chan said in Pariah-Chan’s Treasure Shop Catalogue!:

That’s about what it looks like. 😕

Forgot to snag a pic of the red ten gallon hat I got yesterday, I’ll post it in a while! 😉

Here you go it was there today for me. f80a6f04-d5fa-4edc-b0ff-eb6e91536dc3-image.png

Wasn’t the other hats from mission pass? If so that’s a nice find! ❤

Specifically looking for a Fresh FInds Hair :S and cannot find any info on it even on PSO2 NA Handbook. Thanks for doing this. I hope we can have more players contributing to this post. I'll get on my Treasure Shop later and post mine since I haven't seen it here yet.

No problem @Sp-Ace ! Appreciate you contributing as well! ❤

1-1.png 1-2.png Timezone: GMT+8

2-1.png 2-2.png Timezone: GMT+8

I'll be doing refreshes as much as I can afford with my free SG.

Medical Cap.

Screenshot_56.jpg

3-2.png 3-1.png

Timezone: GMT +8