Some Small Things I'd Like To See

Hello PSO2:NGS Crew and Everyone Else,

I just have a few small things that I feel people would like to see in the game (especially if they're coming from other MMO's).

1.) Allow the Camera Zoom Options to go as far away from the character as the boss zoom. I personally like to have as much FOV as possible when exploring, so having the boss zoom all the time would be magical. Even better if we can zoom in and out with that "boss camera" being the max zoom out.

2.) Give us "tick box" options for what character info is displayed overhead. Right now the only way to not see your own name, is to only show the names of others. Why shouldn't we be able to not see our names, but still see the Alliance and names of other characters? I think a simple solution would be to make all the display options "tick boxes" and let the player choose what they want displayed or not displayed.

Any one else feel like these would be good simple additions, or is it just me? 😌

@Lackey said in Some Small Things I'd Like To See:

2.) Give us "tick box" options for what character info is displayed overhead. Right now the only way to not see your own name, is to only show the names of others. Why shouldn't we be able to not see our names, but still see the Alliance and names of other characters? I think a simple solution would be to make all the display options "tick boxes" and let the player choose what they want displayed or not displayed.

this exist already you just need to change the displayed info in the menu by pressing f9

@Jamesmor said in Some Small Things I'd Like To See:

@Lackey said in Some Small Things I'd Like To See:

this exist already you just need to change the displayed info in the menu by pressing f9

No it doesn't. The only option that allows you to have no info over your character's head while still having info over other player's heads is "Character Name (Except yours)." What i want is to have no name over my head, but still be able to see Alliance & Character Names of other players. What i'm looking for would be something like this:

Character Overhead Display Info: [ ] Disable Character Name (Your Character) [ ] Disable Alliance (Your Character) [ ] Character Name (Other Players) [ ] Player ID (Other Players) [ ] Alliance (Other Players) [ ] Alliance Rank Position (Other Players) [ ] ect [ ] ect [ ] ect.....

And then be able to select exactly what you want. As it stands, everything is a preset and the presets aren't terribly convenient because you can only select one at a time.