This game just gets more interesting.

So I just found out that I can use Swords as a Fighter(Main)/Ranger(Sub). Kinda pointless for sword (due to low HP) but could make for interesting combos with others weapons

@Perfect-Poizon said in This game just gets more interesting.:

I can use Swords as a Fighter(Main)/Ranger(Sub).

Are you sure? Do you mean as direct equips or as the sub-weapon part of a multi-weapon?

@Miraglyth said in This game just gets more interesting.:

@Perfect-Poizon said in This game just gets more interesting.:

I can use Swords as a Fighter(Main)/Ranger(Sub).

Are you sure? Do you mean as direct equips or as the sub-weapon part of a multi-weapon?

Yeah Multi-weapon

Multiweapon just seems like a useless gimmick, especially when you can just swap to a new weapon entirely. That and sub palette makes me question wat they were thinking. 😕

The real gimmick is classes in general i'd say? When you can just make new weapons/palettes and wield anything on any class. I'm new to PS02 as a whole so IDK still learning. I made a braver years ago and only got to like lvl 3 lol..

Just to clarify, the multiweapon feature allows for the use of the normal attack and weapon action of the subweapon selected, no subclass required.

If you wish to use the photon arts for that sub-weapon or make use of skills specific to that weapon then you will need to choose the matching subclass.