N-grinders

@Perfect-Poizon said in N-grinders:

Begins with Rare ends with Drop. Come on man

That is far far, FAR from pay to win. At this point I get you're just trolling.

@Nope-0 said in N-grinders:

Sad to say, that small percentage wouldn't help with the drop rate of 0.001 one bit

even still.... that translates to "Spend more money: Get better items"

@Herald-of-Zenchi

@Herald-of-Zenchi said in N-grinders:

You are really one sad individual. You came in this post on attack mode with nothing constructive to say. Probably a lifeless squeaker that sits at your PC all day thats why your bothered at the notion of i'd spend a few bucks to speed up my progress. Seriously lil boy get over yourself

@Herald-of-Zenchi said in N-grinders:

This game is hella chill. No fighting over loot drops, no PvP, no competition. Really shocking you got your panties in a bunch over how I spend my money when it would only benefit the community in the fields, having the exact build how I want it. You sir are the one obviously trolling. Good night.

But he's right, since the increase in drop rate is still extreme minimal, that would make it very far from p2w

Higher rare drop rate will eliminated low value drops but to actually increase the rare drop itself, all you can do is make a ritual to increase your luck, I heard Satan are currently doing a discount 😄

But he's right, since the increase in drop rate is still extreme minimal, that would make it very far from p2w

Higher rare drop rate will eliminated low value drops but to actually increase the rare drop itself, all you can do is make a ritual to increase your luck, I heard Satan are currently doing a discount 😄

Hail🤘 👿 🤘 😆 😆 :::: Also i'm not saying hes wrong, just that it is what is. Even things like having increased storage that all translates to saving time in-game which is exactly what i'm asking for. In all honesty the way this game is setup there really can be no Pay to Win because this game by its nature is just all good fun as i said before no competition 🙂 and i like it this way TBH. Its a breath of fresh air after playing other MMO's

10char////

Sad to say, that small percentage wouldn't help with the drop rate of 0.001 one bit

even still.... that translates to "Spend more money: Get better items"

Wait I could be getting 5 star gear with a 10% rare drop boost? So all these 4 stars I've amassed while grinding without a booster could of been 5 stars?

Also if you need grinders just run around and explore the map. I get 100 grinders a day breaking green crates and hunting rappies. Clearly your just lazy an want items handed too u in exchange for money.

I have 177 of these... Just grind the green boxes?

Can we get 100 packs for like 5 or 10 USD on the shop? Please and thank you!!

I'd spend a dollar on that at most. tbh, I would just be patient for a while. The conditions are here for grinder supply to far outweight demand eventually, just like base PSO2. Give it a few weeks and you will have so many grinders you will not know how to spend them.