N-grinders

Can we get 100 packs for like 5 or 10 USD on the shop? Please and thank you!!

Yeah lets make the game pay to win lmao

it already is

How is it pay to win?

causes there are items in shop that give you (even if slight) leg up

@Perfect-Poizon said in N-grinders:

Got screen shots of said items that provide a description of these leg ups (even is slight)?

This is the most chill MMO i've played and besides this is not a competitive at all so it's kinda funny you would make that comment.

Where's the pay to win tho?

@Viola-Lance said in N-grinders:

Got screen shots of said items that provide a description of these leg ups (even is slight)?

You can log in the game and go to AC shop yourself and check.

This is the most chill MMO i've played and besides this is not a competitive at all so it's kinda funny you would make that comment.

So... whats funny, rather interesting. Very interesting indeed, as well suspect, is that you dodged a simple question/request that would have been helpful your claim.

So it is safe to assume that you made an arbitrary claim with no support - despite sharing such details would have possibly exposed something hidden from the fan base or those researching the game.

And what are you doing to go through grinders rather quickly? They are basically spoon feeding them to the player base.

Bruuuh you're tripping over a game thats purely about cosmetics LMAO thats the real lmao

and not dodging any questions im multi-tasking atm so im answering your silly questions as i see fit. ill let you know in a few if you're really that foolish and cant figure it out on your own

@Viola-Lance said in N-grinders:

You can log in the game and go to AC shop yourself and check.

Okay, done. But where is the pay to win? I see nothing here giving unobtainable power boosts or something along those lines.

Begins with Rare ends with Drop. Come on man

Sad to say, that small percentage wouldn't help with the drop rate of 0.001 one bit