PSO2: Unable to Open Most Menus

I have been playing NGS for a few days, but needed to clear out some inventory on the base PSO2 side. Changed over, but can't access most of the menus or they don't open. For example, I select "Item" under the inventory menu, but then the main menu closes. Or I've tried to change blocks and the menu opens, but then it closes without triggering a block change after I select a different block. I am running on an Xbox One X. Any ideas?

@Mafioso1217 said in PSO2: Unable to Open Most Menus:

I have been playing NGS for a few days, but needed to clear out some inventory on the base PSO2 side. Changed over, but can't access most of the menus or they don't open. For example, I select "Item" under the inventory menu, but then the main menu closes. Or I've tried to change blocks and the menu opens, but then it closes without triggering a block change after I select a different block. I am running on an Xbox One X. Any ideas?

When I went into PSO2 I noticed the A and B button functions were swapped from how they used to be in the menu windows. This is probably a bug. Maybe the "fix" for now is as simple as pressing the B button to confirm instead? The way you're describing the problem you're running into makes me think you're pressing the typical A button to confirm and the menus are closing out.

I also play on XBOX. The menus worked fine, the buttons were just swapped and confusing 😨

@Photon_Cat That was it! Thank you so much for the reply. What a strange change.