Unable to complete daily. Only 2 rocks respawn after 48 hours....

What's the point of daily quests when you literally can't do them?

This is probably going to void my Weekly too...

Same! It's the last daily I need for the weekly and I had zero mineral spawns in South Aelio, it has to be a bug!

@dalamar Have you recent unlock daily task? If so... if you were collecting beforehand? That what screws up most players daily task.

Focus task is your friend in collecting... But it has a 200ish range in marking collectable nodes. Also some node spawn in some area of the region. Not everywhere and you might have a collection node on far ends of the region or type of terrain only.

Recently people report of nodes not spawning after 24 hours. This is because of server lag and high instance traffic preventing the spawning. This also cause spawning to not visually appear if one just passing by and not waiting for the load. Next real maintenance they likely fix most of these issues.

@Commander-Rass said in Unable to complete daily. Only 2 rocks respawn after 48 hours....:

@dalamar Have you recent unlock daily task? If so... if you were collecting beforehand? That what screws up most players daily task.

Focus task is your friend in collecting... But it has a 200ish range in marking collectable nodes. Also some node spawn in some area of the region. Not everywhere and you might have a collection node on far ends of the region or type of terrain only.

Recently people report of nodes not spawning after 24 hours. This is because of server lag and high instance traffic preventing the spawning. This also cause spawning to not visually appear if one just passing by and not waiting for the load. Next real maintenance they likely fix most of these issues.

Hate to say it but collecting nodes shouldn't end up breaking a quest, i too ran into this bug where there just are not enough nodes to finish it. I have been all over south Aelio, in all the caves over by the tower, everywhere i could think of and there just are not enough nodes to finish it. If collecting nodes before the daily is breaking the daily then that sounds like a problem with ya know the daily... it should probably just be changed to " collect 10 mining nodes " as a whole that way at least you can go to other locations to do your daily. But i think its just a general issue, because if i'm collecting the nodes for ore to do upgrades i could inadvertently BREAK my daily.

Either the respawn needs to be WAY WAY faster, or the quest needs to force spawn nodes, so it can be completed something has to give i'm gonna miss out on like 5000 mesta today because i cant complete the damn mining quest because there are no nodes to mine.

It is broken no matter how you swing it... and alot of players are missing out on there dailys and even weeklys...

I wiped out all ore in South aelio day one of launch. Haven't seen any again.

@Commander-Rass said in Unable to complete daily. Only 2 rocks respawn after 48 hours....:

I collected them 48 hours ago (from original post). I was told 24 hour respawn, but there was only two in the tunnel. I eventually found enough, but had to spend hours scouring everywhere, when a simple tunnel respawn would have ended that misery in 5 minutes like it should have been...

I have heard the respawn is random. Vegetables are respawning faster than rocks, but they are also slow enough to cause an issue.

@Pariah-Chan said in Unable to complete daily. Only 2 rocks respawn after 48 hours....:

C594B836-AE1C-491F-AFD2-05E5E46AB1A9.png

They are also used for upgrading augments. Utterly absurd.

The daily should respawn all target masterial in a zone. Bad devs

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/675458612944044033/854440205079674890/unknown.png

can't finish dailies, gg sega, i got 120+ of every meat and veggies are gimp... why?

@dalamar said in Unable to complete daily. Only 2 rocks respawn after 48 hours....:

@Pariah-Chan said in Unable to complete daily. Only 2 rocks respawn after 48 hours....:

C594B836-AE1C-491F-AFD2-05E5E46AB1A9.png

They are also used for upgrading augments. Utterly absurd.

The daily should respawn all target masterial in a zone. Bad devs

Or they shouldn't make gathering resources as one of the dailies at all if the resources don't spawn daily lol.

Same thing happened to me, thankfully I already had weekly completed but it still bad planning to have a daily that's not completable. I also agree mineral rates are too low, but if they are going to keep them low, at least make enough spawn for daily completion or change the daily to something else. I know where most spawn locations for minerals are, but I barely gathered 10 total minerals today period much less in one zone.

Also the day I got that daily I tracked and ran through the entire zone multiple times over and found 0. It's obnoxious especially because reward for completing all dailies is photon chunk, which I'm bottlenecked on to upgrade my potential. I guess working as intended 😞