No mineral respawns from 9th

Why?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Yah node respawns are f'ed right now.

"current spawn rates for materials are adequate" my ass. They fumbled the implementation of this material gathering system badly.

I think the major problem is that its tied to a daily so if nodes in X Region do not respawn as intended you cant finish your daily... so they might be where they want them but it also breaks the daily quest entirely.

Because its adecuate. What do you mean you need more than one set of photon chunks? Lmao you're softlocked.

My third day completely unable to do dailies because nothing respawns

I am getting really sick of not having any respawns in my game meanwhile I'm hearing that my Guildmates get respawns every day. And to exacerbate the problem they shove in Dailies that require the items to actually respawn to complete. I have yet to see more then 2 nodes respawn since the game released. This is flat out unacceptable.

It seems that they don't respawn if you turn off the game and that it has to be left on just for any materials to respawn.

C077C4C4-894C-48CD-B15B-BADD7BFB46A7.png

Apparently it’s not an issue to the developers, seems fine to them.

Yea but it's not respawning at all for some people and that can't be intended.

But if the developers thinks it’s intended, we’ve got bigger issues for the remainder of this game... o_o

you just need to consider how long it already takes to hit the current end-game

imagine the battle rating can go up to 1400

do we really wanna wait 5 months in order to get there?

73A49D24-6DA1-4EFD-B44E-F1E83141E5E2.jpeg

I really worry when we have to get up to 9999 or higher, how long would it take to upgrade a 9* item? 😧

I think that's just a place holder value as well as the lack of actual mobs aside from the level 60 harmless pratt.

@Weirdo said in No mineral respawns from 9th:

It seems that they don't respawn if you turn off the game and that it has to be left on just for any materials to respawn.

That's similar to what I'm hearing as well. If you're logged in during the daily quest reset, all the resources respawn.