Main character has not been able to log into base PSO2 since NGS launch...

like the topic says, since PSO2: NGS has launched my main character that I started PSO2 with has not once been able to transfer to base PSO2 but I can play PSO2: NGS fine. I have two other characters and they can play both games with no difficulties whatsoever but with my main character I always get a "Error 630 code: No response from PSO2 server. Returning to title screen". I have sent in multiple support tickets and nothing has happened...I honestly do not know what to do lol are any of you guys currently going through this as well? just to note I am on the Xbox One Series X and on ship 3.

Phantasy Star Online 2 New Genesis (2).png

@SladesInjustice I haven't had any issues with any of my four characters. They all transferred fine. When was the last time, before the NGS update, that you had logged into PSO2? Just wondering.

Edit: Also, you might want to Google the error code. I just did, and it seems to have to do with packet loss rates. The game has been having connectivity issues since launch, and it looks like your issues may be tied to that. Essentially something may have borked your character when you tried to import the data.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Main character has not been able to log into base PSO2 since NGS launch...:

@SladesInjustice I haven't had any issues with any of my four characters. They all transferred fine. When was the last time, before the NGS update, that you had logged into PSO2? Just wondering.

I played a whole week of PSO2 before NGS came out, then hopped on the game the day NGS finished installing and found out my main character could not transfer to the base game.

@SladesInjustice Ok, scroll up and read my edit. I think the server issues this game had, may have glitched your character when you tried to import the data, via a packet loss issue. Hopefully someone responds to your support ticket, although they may be bogged down at the moment, given all the issues their launch had.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Main character has not been able to log into base PSO2 since NGS launch...:

@SladesInjustice Ok, scroll up and read my edit. I think the server issues this game had, may have glitched your character when you tried to import the data, via a packet loss issue. Hopefully someone responds to your support ticket, although they may be bogged down at the moment, given all the issues their launch had.

sorry, just seen that you edited, I mean that could be it but holy cow not being able to get on your main character really smacks you in the face hard. and there is no telling when they will address the tickets if ever. it would really suck if a 400+ hour character just gets trashed like that.

Edit: I have been playing on that character since PSO2 launched on Xbox

@SladesInjustice said in Main character has not been able to log into base PSO2 since NGS launch...:

sorry, just seen that you edited, I mean that could be it but holy cow not being able to get on your main character really smacks you in the face hard. and there is no telling when they will address the tickets if ever. it would really suck if a 400+ hour character just gets trashed like that.

Edit: I have been playing on that character since PSO2 launched on Xbox

Well just wait until the next patch to play on that character. It might be an error with the servers, and it might be something they have a fix for. I couldn't affix augments last night because it claimed there were connection errors, but I could buy stuff from some players, which meant the connection was fine. Oddly enough, I could buy armor and weapons, but I couldn't buy consumable cosmetics, like eyes. All in all, weird bugs all around. I feel like the beta testers overlooked a bunch of the game. There's no other way these bugs could have gotten by anyone, because they are easily noticible if enough players had actually looked at every aspect of the game.

UPDATE: With the following problem I was having (Read above) it looks like with this following server maintenance fixed this problem. I am now able to login to base PSO2 with the character that had this problem.