PSA: Cocoon/Towers are completed account-wide. (SP Earned is account-wide.)

I didn't know this would be a feature. So I decided to share it with you all. Here's a screenshot of basically a new character:

alt text

And here is her Ranger Skill tree:

alt text

Note, she wouldn't be able to solo the level 15/1184 BP stuff like this, so all those skill points are actually from when my other character completed them all. In case you need actual real proof of a brand new character doing this. Here's another of my characters:

alt text

alt text

Yep, I found this out when i started my original pso2 character after completing all the Towers/Cocoons on the fresh char i had originally started with. This also accelerates your BP gain for having SP in Main/Sub class. Also had dailies which is why i suddenly jumped from 1 to 7 on a single quest. And the quests you got after completing the story from the ladies in command also carried over to the new character. (Cocoons/Towers quest and Red box quests.) I think the skill points were mentioned officially somewhere that they were account bound by design, but I have no source for this, so I'll just state it as speculation for now and go along the lines that I don't know if this is a bug or working as intended.