PSA: Daily Tasks can be completed on a New Character on the Same Account

You cannot accept new daily tasks on a character that hasn't unlocked the daily task system yet. However, if you login to a character that is past the point in the story where you can accept daily tasks, the daily task list will update and then you can go to the new character to complete said daily tasks.

alt text

alt text

alt text

Keep in mind, daily/weekly tasks are account-wide. Meaning once you complete a daily/weekly task on one character, you can't again until the tasks reset, even on another character.

Known before launch that dailies and weeklies are now account bound instead of character bound.

The only daily people have trouble with is the gathering one, but don't worry SEGA already made sure to fill that loophole and it seems that your characters share gathering nodes also. At least there wasn't enough mineral nodes in south aelios for my alt to finish a task when I already mined most of them on my main.

Hm. Are there other stuff that are account-wide? Premium Set? Friends list?

Now that I'm thinking about it, what about characters on a different ship?

@kztm said in PSA: Daily Tasks can be completed on a New Character on the Same Account:

Hm. Are there other stuff that are account-wide? Premium Set? Friends list?

Now that I'm thinking about it, what about characters on a different ship?

Friends list is ship-wide because you're actually friending the person's Player Name ID, not their character.

Premium Set is account-wide, yes.