Next Upcoming June AC Scratch + Oracle Renew Collection "Revival"

So for the next round of AC scratch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Vb_23fjpVQ

The wedding one we seen on prologue 4

They are reviving the Oracle Renew Collections - to sell in NGS for N-meseta since the previous version was sold for PSO2 meseta on JP server. So global will probably get it too, haven't seen the list for the revival scratch yet, not sure if it will contain all variants of all the outfits like /B /2 etc

One of the YouTube comments: even the official promo movie lags at 1:25

Can't have enough N-MST. Still need like 2 million N-MST for the existing scratch... 😞

But for some reason it saddens me that renewals are being brought out so soon. I would have expected all new stuff at lesat for a couple of months.

They need to fix the losing N-meseta bug, I been keeping track of my meseta when I teleport/change zone now.

Today after grinding to level 20 on Mt Magnus, teleporting back to the city my N-Meseta went from 564k -> 533k, a bit wtf

Scratch Tickets should be a pretty low priority... I'll be upset if they bother releasing a new scratch this coming maintenance.

@AngryRhombus563 said in Next Upcoming June AC Scratch + Oracle Renew Collection "Revival":

Scratch Tickets should be a pretty low priority... I'll be upset if they bother releasing a new scratch this coming maintenance.

Too bad, they are the highest priority item on SEGA's list for sure. They make so much money.

I didn't even notice the losing meseta thing was happening until i read the forum, and official announcement yesterday. I can only imagine how much i lost without realizing it... Started stashing it in my storage and haven't seen a change thus far.

LOL, Elf ear cuffs in a game where people have actual elf ears....

Can't we deposit N-Meseta in the storage? Of course we don't know if the deposited N-Meseta is safe from harm, but I feel it's more safe in deposit than carrying it around.

@Fiona-Respha said in Next Upcoming June AC Scratch + Oracle Renew Collection "Revival":

Can't we deposit N-Meseta in the storage? Of course we don't know if the deposited N-Meseta is safe from harm, but I feel it's more safe in deposit than carrying it around.

To put on my tinfoil assumptions hat, with how the bug was seen on transferring zones or when you level up, I wouldn't be surprised if it was an issue where the server refreshes your char data on level up / zone transfers, but has for whatever reason (lag/etc) not actually saved your most current data, making this more of a "rollback to previously saved char from zone transfer/whatever" than just totally random meseta loss.

If that's the case, then I assume storage wouldn't actually do much, because in order to access your storage you have to be in Central, which would already refresh your char by teleporting you into the zone, meaning you'd lose any possible-to-lose meseta by that point already. So the only way it'd actually save meseta would be if you sold items/made money within the city, storing your meseta would prevent you from losing that bit of cash before tele'ing out.

Though, could be something entirely different. But just going off the issues I've seen in my own coding adventures, something like that seems pretty probable to me.

@Akonyl That is what I suspect is what was happening as well.