The multiweapon system is absolutely useless...

Like bro, whats the use of this system of there are just so many weapon series that are missing that does not give you the option to multiweapon certain weapons?

I wanted to combine Sword and Talis, because I want to be able to slash my enemies and also bombard them with techniques, however, I just cannot do that because for some reason, there is no 4 star rarity sword at all in the game, plus I am limited in my multiweaponing because many of the weapons do not fit into certain weapon series...

Seriously, what kind of dumb design is that?

@Charus said in The multiweapon system is absolutely useless...:

there is no 4 star rarity sword at all in the game

Uhh.... what? There's 2 different 4* swords - all weapons have 4* Resurge weapon series, then there are 3 different series of 4 weapons each.

Cattleya Sword exists. However, if you want to combine Sword and Talis you'll have to use Resurgir since that's the only series that has both weapons in it.

Well, should I farm for Resurgir weapons in Mt. Magnus in Rank 2, or is there a specific way to farm Resurgir weapons?

I'm not sure where you farm them currently. I've only had a single Resurgir weapon drop so far and I don't remember if it came from Resol Forest or an EQ Boss. You could always buy them from the Personal Shop NPC, they shouldn't be expensive now.

@NotZyreth Yeah, thats what I did just right now, I'm surprised how cheap it is in the player shop.

I'm surprised people are getting their resurgir weapons, I've been hunting for resurgir knuckles and that's like seeing a unicorn, I've got more forsis daggers and swords than I can shake a stick at! );

I wouldnt say its useless, its just too restrictive. I was hoping they wouldn't do another Theseus/Trois De type system with the new weapons. Not enough weapon combo freedom.

I found my Resurgir Rod from the Vet Daityl in Central Aelio. Also got a Resurgir Launcher from a PSE Climax Daityl in Resol. Hope that helps. Personally I like the safety net Foursis Rod gives me in the current lag situation. But I see myself swapping to Resurgir once it is sorted out.

So, I utilized the Sword with Talis into a multiweapon, and I have to say the utilization is very confusing. Maybe It's because I am pretty bad with the Talis, but switching between the weapons is kinda confusing, the issue is that it is very situational, even with the talis as a multiweapon, I would still find myself utilising the sword mostly.

I dunno, I feel like the weapons simply work different from each other dont fit being together. What are your thoughts, what multiweapons do you use?

I'm currently playing around with the idea of a Talis(main)/Rod in an effort to boost my dps. N-Meseta is the primary contributing factor to why I haven't done this yet.

@Charus said in The multiweapon system is absolutely useless...:

So, I utilized the Sword with Talis into a multiweapon, and I have to say the utilization is very confusing. Maybe It's because I am pretty bad with the Talis, but switching between the weapons is kinda confusing, the issue is that it is very situational, even with the talis as a multiweapon, I would still find myself utilising the sword mostly.

I dunno, I feel like the weapons simply work different from each other dont fit being together. What are your thoughts, what multiweapons do you use?

I honestly find it fun and dIisappointing, unique and lacking all in one. I feel it might be more that weapon camo not working fully, or had the concept that I can use function B while keeping the appearances of weapon A.

I mwc rod+rifle as well rifle+rod. Mainly use Homing Dart for mobbing and trash, while using TA for bosses. Fo/Gu Works fantastic endless pp decent burst. But it just bugs me, when I press it, and my slick rod camo breaks and clunky rifle appears.

Minor details but, my pet peeve.