Weapon Camos Appear Low-Res in NGS Unless You Return to the Original PSO2 and Return

At this rate it’s easier for Sega to say nothing than acknowledge the amount of bugs in the game currently. XD

We just have to see wat they fix this maintenance

@Pariah-Chan They didn’t fix anything graphic-related.

@Saga-Saga Problem is it resets for me every time I start the game up again.
So I have to do it literally every time I start it.

Gonna add an extra voice to the crowd on this one, it's rather horrendous. I just want it to remember my Texture Resolution settings y'know?

Seems like it has something to do with the way the game is loading assets in.

I will have to try this, because...yuck... alt text

I haven't had a chance to play yet, but based on the patch notes, this issue should hopefully have been fixed by yesterday's maintenance.

@sonic65101 They finally fixed the texture bug, you can log straight into NGS with out them getting messed up, or have to start on the PSO2 side first to get things to render correctly.

@LazerRay said in Weapon Camos Appear Low-Res in NGS Unless You Return to the Original PSO2 and Return:

@sonic65101 They finally fixed the texture bug, you can log straight into NGS with out them getting messed up, or have to start on the PSO2 side first to get things to render correctly.

Yep, just confirmed it.

Gotta bump this thread. This is absoloutely outrageous and sega better fix it soon before more people leave

@Saga-Saga I’m on series X and I can’t have decent textures, even if I switch to pso2 and then back to ngs. They look perfect in pso2 and 144p -ish in NGS, any fixes?

@VVhiteGarden It was already fixed, at least on Steam and presumably the other PC platforms.

You just have to set the textures to highest ever since they fixed it. As long as you aren't on Xbox.