Weapon Camos Appear Low-Res in NGS Unless You Return to the Original PSO2 and Return

The textures on Weapon Camos appear low-res unless you return to the original PSO2 and then go back to NGS. This has to be done on every login. I'm playing the Steam version. Before Returning to PSO2: pso20210612_230305_007.jpg

After Returning to PSO2 and then NGS: pso20210612_230838_000.jpg

yeah it is weirdly funky thing I just recently noticed as well. As well if the camo has glowy bits, sometimes it doesn't fully correct and get that weird low res square surrounding your camo.

I get this bug with my PSO2 CAST parts and accessories along with camos, I either have to log into PSO2 first or switch back and fourth to temp fix the texture bug.

It's not just weapon camos. It's accessories, clothes, trees, enemies, random objects, etc.

@NuchiMyu said in Weapon Camos Appear Low-Res in NGS Unless You Return to the Original PSO2 and Return:

It's not just weapon camos. It's accessories, clothes, trees, enemies, random objects, etc.

Hmm, I did notice that during the NGS prologue, at a point where it's impossible to fix due to PSO2 being needlessly blocked.Screenshot (347) (1).jpg

If you're on PC. Set your Simple Graphics Settings to Ultra, then lower things back down as needed.

That should fix the texture bugs for now. Without having to jump back to PSO2 everytime you login.

@Saga-Saga This fixed it for me as well. SEGA messing up labeling all their settings.

Even the cats in NGS have the texture issue.

8B00B649-D24A-4A48-8ADD-8B383E1D9FF6.jpeg

83C13D68-3F39-4085-A936-B28D6E45C636.jpeg

So the two versions aren’t tied correctly and causing issues? Seems par for the course so far. XD

Changing the simple settings to ultra didn't fix this for me, unfortunately. I still need to go to PSO2 first to avoid ugly blob textures.

@Saga-Saga You'll have to change your settings every time you login. It's easier to login to PSO2 and then switch to NGS.

That’s pretty much applying a bandage to the issue every time you log in. I’m just gonna suck it up and wait for a maintenance to correct the issue... 😕

It's a strange issue to say the least. I noticed previewing some things in the old rewind ticket again last night, that the preview box for old scratch is rendering at a horrendously lower resolution than the actual characters in game are, it's bizarre, definitely wasn't doing that pre-NGS lol

Hey Segac can you fix or at least acknowledge this issue already?

My settings are all set to ultra, and I get this too. Even some parts of the world are permanently stuck at low res.