[NGS] scam or not ? THE DAYLI QUEST

Is the daily quest on PSO2 New Genesis is a scam or not?

For me yes because the first days if you are lucky you can finish but 24h after impossible, 48h the same, 72h same ..... Who was the genius ! I will create a quest who the items will only spawn whit this quantity only the first day of the game !

Ps: Please respond and explique.

The definition of a scam for the Oxford dictionary:

a dishonest scheme; a fraud

So not a scam, but definitely a design oversite that needs to be addressed.

Do you works for sega you don't know 🙂 for me it's a big troll !

@Krollen-SombreForce said in [NGS] scam or not ? THE DAYLI QUEST:

Do you works for sega you don't know 🙂 for me it's a big troll !

Me pointing out it doesn’t fit the definition of a scam, makes me work for sega?

Yeah its a completely Odd design decision in this game that baffled me as well.

f3755b39-4721-40de-9a35-b884b6b89520-image.png

People attempted to bring up the issue about the respawn rate of the minerals being too low in the closed beta and we were giving this as a response. If the fruits & lobsters are operating on the same respawn code as the minerals (Which I am going to go ahead and assume is the most likely scenario), then yes, there is a going to be a problem with these particular quests.

As far as I can see, they could resolve the issue with the following options:

• Adjust the code so it is set to have the gathering materials refresh during daily reset.
  • Keep the quests as they are, but remove them being locked to a specific region.
  • Remove the gathering daily quests entirely.

I personally would prefer the first option, though given the reasoning stated above, I wouldn't be surprised if SEGA went the route of the second option.

I believe the resource gathering rate is perfectly fine (and a little over-excessive), aside from the daily quest which is trolling.

You have to look at a thing like this: a 3* weapon fusion uses 30 photon quartz, and 4* weapon fusion uses 40 photon quartz, which this calculation if this game has 15* weapons, that's 150 photon quartz? Think that's too much? No.

Daily photon quartz collection is around 30-40. Say a very casual player does the collection 3 times a week, and each time he only collects half of them. How many photon quartz would he accumulate in a month? that's 3 x 15 x 5 = 225.

You see, players generate resources way faster than they could consume. In a year people would have 10000+ photon quartz in the inventory and find no way to use them all.

I just hope Sega does not release new resources to obsolete old ones to incentivize players to play newer contents.

Not a scam. I've completed every daily. Already have the weekly unlocked. Still, that urgent quest related one is eluding me because I'm not able to be on during the day to level.

@Ash-Lv1 no your wrong because i talk for New Genesis photo chunk is 3 in one day when you are lucky and i run all the spot respawn all the time. 90h of gaming and only 60 so far and 30 or so will be consumed whit diffèrent quest i need 40 for 1 multi-weapons 4* and i have 3 to craft .

@Ash-Lv1 said in [NGS] scam or not ? THE DAYLI QUEST:

I believe the resource gathering rate is perfectly fine (and a little over-excessive), aside from the daily quest which is trolling.

You have to look at a thing like this: a 3* weapon fusion uses 30 photon quartz, and 4* weapon fusion uses 40 photon quartz, which this calculation if this game has 15* weapons, that's 150 photon quartz? Think that's too much? No.

Daily photon quartz collection is around 30-40. Say a very casual player does the collection 3 times a week, and each time he only collects half of them. How many photon quartz would he accumulate in a month? that's 3 x 15 x 5 = 225.

You see, players generate resources way faster than they could consume. In a year people would have 10000+ photon quartz in the inventory and find no way to use them all.

I just hope Sega does not release new resources to obsolete old ones to incentivize players to play newer contents.

And you need 560 trinite and photon quartz for a single mastery 3 capsule