NGS: Gathering Items on TREES not Respawning

So I logged in today to do my dailies as per the usual. But today I get "Gather Fruit in Central Aelio" I was like okay just go up to trees in that areas and I'll be done. But here's where the issue comes in....not a SINGLE tree has fruit on it for me. I thought it was rather odd since everything else, seafood, minerals, and veggies were all spawning. First I tried seeing if it was just an issue in that part of the map and went to other areas, no trees have fruit anywhere. So I ran into town and back out instead of teleporting hoping that might work...nope. I did a block swap after in hopes that might...NOPE. I've also relogged nothing. I'm confused as to why it's ONLY trees, I did my dailies yesterday and then logged out so it couldn't be that since they reset when the servers do.

Everything else is spawning for me just fine too but I cannot get ANY fruit no matter the area I go to, not a single tree has stuff on it and I ran around for 5 HOURS trying to make sure I wasn't just missing a tree. So now I'm stuck with dailies that will not let me complete them and so I'm losing everything for doing not just that objective but the "do all dailies" as well. I wouldn't care so much with the other bugs but again it's not making sense to be JUST trees. I want my exp and items please...I don't have fruit now after trying to help with MAGS and general usage of it when I'm playing normally.

I had this, I changed block and suddenly all the trees had fruit on them. But then this trick didn't work for mining nodes so... mysteries abound to how this works, or doesn't.

@Ryuujin said in NGS: Gathering Items on TREES not Respawning:

I had this, I changed block and suddenly all the trees had fruit on them. But then this trick didn't work for mining nodes so... mysteries abound to how this works, or doesn't.

As I mentioned before I tried moving blocks, relogging, manually walking out to a spot instead of using a teleporter literally NOTHING worked. Not even other zones had them.