Not a single mention of NGS in the Microsoft E3 show.

@Brittany_Rose_C said in Not a single mention of NGS in the Microsoft E3 show.:

there's more people online than ever on global

That's unclear. After PC release there were times when 414 blocks were full, predating the concurrent player counts Steam provides. NGS only has 408 blocks, plus 32 on PSO2 that are far from populated. We also don't know whether NGS blocks and PSO2 blocks have a comparable capacity. We also also don't know how well these numbers will sustain; in PSO2 it took 2-3 weeks for the launch spike to really end and it's starting to feel like that might happen more quickly with NGS.

@Miraglyth I said that because of a website that logs player counts called steamdb. Sure it only represents one platform but I can assume that extends to the rest. Still its hard to say that the game is "dead" or not doing good

@Brittany_Rose_C said in Not a single mention of NGS in the Microsoft E3 show.:

@Miraglyth I said that because of a website that logs player counts called steamdb. Sure it only represents one platform but I can assume that extends to the rest. Still its hard to say that the game is "dead" or not doing good

I figured. The trouble is Steam arrived very late to the party with PSO2 and its numbers start in August 2020, long after Global's population peaked in late May as shown by in-game block populations.

I just dont think they are concerned much when it comes to the western market for this game, Also doubt they would use it as one of its main showing, especially considering the current state of the game.

Even though it feels like a beta, NGS is already officially released. I generally dislike when they show games that are already out or a trailer that's already been released. It should be for upcoming games/expansions or ones being released same day.

Yeah, there's kinda that "It's already here, if you're curious or want to know more, GO PLAY IT" factor that makes me fail to see the concern here.

Well, its not exactly a Microsoft Game, its a Sega game.