Be able to sell in personal shop without premium

still prefer not have to use the tickets, but if they arent leaving, then request a higher drop rate for the 3 day shop tickets

Swtor is F2P and you have access to sell items on their version of the Auction House. This shouldn't be a feature required to pay for. Make it free. You could make it limited to 5 slots like swtor if you must put a restriction on it

You can get free 3 day passes from FUN scratch tickets.

haven't seen or received this item yet, neither have my 3 other friend. If you have in this beta please provide proof

Bots can still ignore captcha and anti-cheat software like gameguard. So one of the best solutions for a game of this quality is to just put them behind a pay wall or an RNG lootbox system. Once Scion classes come out, you'll be less likely to see people complaining about "pay to win" or not being able to trade, as Scion/Successor classes are extremely overpowered in comparison to normal classes. But because they cannot have sub-classes, I can expect them to be a little stronger than them.

SWTOR used to be a pay to play game, mind you. Freemium is still not "True Free to Play," either. Freemium means that certain features of a game are locked behind a pay wall, one-time purchase or subscription. I don't want PSO2 to turn into Vindictus or Continent of the Ninth Seal (C9) either (both of which are instanced / lobby-based MMORPGs like PSO2), so I think the premium service is fine as-is.

I have been with swtor from the beginning so i know it's history. Like i said if a restriction is need limit the number of slots to sell items. If these tickets do exist then i guess thats a good restriction. Pay walls for quality of life fine, paywalls for trading and selling NO

@TRAVISTYxxx said in Be able to sell in personal shop without premium:

I have been with swtor from the beginning so i know it's history. Like i said if a restriction is need limit the number of slots to sell items. If these tickets do exist then i guess thats a good restriction. Pay walls for quality of life fine, paywalls for trading and selling NO

I wish TESO didn't require you to be in a guild to sell stuff to other players, and didn't have it so your guild has to own a physical NPC in the world, meaning limited guilds can actually sell.

haven't seen or received this item yet, neither have my 3 other friend. If you have in this beta please provide proof

I don't need to provide proof, it's literally in the scratch ticket prize list with odds.

I even made a video on how to maximize your chances: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt40KmebkfA

@AnamanaAU and there's the proof

Would be nice if it was for sg rather then ac

Or up the odds a little.

Well in Japan, you could put up items and once you ran out you could still collect from your items.

Still sucks that the trading function is behind a real cash wall, as others said perhaps make it SG instead of AC. Especially sucks even harder fro those outside the US that can not easily buy AC because of the microsoft store not taking payment from outside the US without any work around like getting your hands on US gift cards.

And as other have said even SWTOR does let you use the auction house as a free player, and they have even more dubious cash transactions like pay up if you want extra hotbars etc. And if bots are your concern then I would say set a slot and/or level restriction on it.

@Ydyp I still want free trading 1 on 1 to be free but there are a few free ways to do trading.

my friends left this game cause of this

While free trading would be nice, it's not really something to leave over (Most of the game is F2P as it is, they need something to be charged to make some kind of money). You have the chance to get a shop ticket through the FUN scratch, which can be obtained by trading 2 excubes for 1000 FUN (10x roll), which can be obtained by trading 10* and 11* weapons.

Point is, getting your shop open with a F2P ticket is available. I would LIKE for the chances of said ticket to be increased by at least 1% like the personal quarters ticket, that I can at least agree on. 0.5% chance of getting it feels bad man, but not impossible.

@Temuorin said in Be able to sell in personal shop without premium:

While free trading would be nice, it's not really something to leave over (Most of the game is F2P as it is, they need something to be charged to make some kind of money). You have the chance to get a shop ticket through the FUN scratch, which can be obtained by trading 2 excubes for 1000 FUN (10x roll), which can be obtained by trading 10* and 11* weapons.

Point is, getting your shop open with a F2P ticket is available. I would LIKE for the chances of said ticket to be increased by at least 1% like the personal quarters ticket, that I can at least agree on. 0.5% chance of getting it feels bad man, but not impossible.

200+ hours and over 50,000 fun later 2 shop passes....... we really need better odds.