PSO NG resources

I feel like resource nodes aren't respawning. I ran around gathering a bunch of fruits, seafood, ores, etc yesterday, and now I'm going around again today to all the places I found a bunch of these matz and non of them have respawned. I've now been running around the whole map for few hours and have only ran into a few nodes in only areas I know I haven't gathered from.

Is anyone else experiencing these issues? Do nodes really not respawn? If so how are we suppose to get the thousands of matz we need to upgrade our gear, and make augments capsules?

@Aquila-ibis The very first time i explored an area, i found lots of materials. After that, i'd be lucky to find one or two nodes. I expect that many are experiencing it.

The question is: is it a bug or is it working as intended? A bug can be fixed, but if it's like this on purpose, then it's horrible and nobody could expect it to be enough. Well nobody who wanted people to get anything done at least.

I don't know if you're aware, but you can exchange 5 grinders for a single mineral in central city. I think it's 20 max of each mineral per week. Yeah, it's not much.

This has to be changed than. Cause I need 40 Trinite for lvl 3 potential unlock and I only found 30 in the whole map. And that not even the max lvl potential 4.

You're not supposed to max weapons in a few days. You got too spoilered with free triggers, boost events and equipment giveaways during PSO2 catch up year.

@Herald-of-Zenchi said in PSO NG resources:

You're not supposed to max weapons in a few days. You got too spoilered with free triggers, boost events and equipment giveaways during PSO2 catch up year.

That has nothing to do with this. This is literally about it being physically impossible to max out gear not maxing out gear in a few days. This is a matter of saying you need 100 shells to make an item but the game only spawns in 99 and getting the last one you need is physically impossible. That what this is.

Material spawns are depressing. PSO2 gathering was definitely lacking but it wasn't annoying. They managed to somehow make the process far more tedious. There needs to be way more spawns and a clear timer on when they respawn.

Ok so there is 100's of mining nodes out there and enought to max out a weapon in 1-2 days, from my observations the nodes and green boxes respawn each day on daily reset, you have to reset your map cache when it happens so teleport somewhere else or re-log but i can 100% confirm there are 100's of materials out there. imho there is too much but thankfully we have a sink in the affix item trader

Edit to add experience: im working on my 2nd and 3rd lvl 20 already have 2 +40 4star weapons with one of them a multi weapon and working on some ngs units to see if i can get them better than god affix klauz

@Kupo-0 Than is has to be a bug than cause it been two days and I haven't seen a single node that I already gathered from respawn. I literally restart my whole PC every day so I'm not leaving the game on but I still have no respawning nodes.

@Aquila-ibis said in PSO NG resources:

This has to be changed than. Cause I need 40 Trinite for lvl 3 potential unlock and I only found 30 in the whole map. And that not even the max lvl potential 4.

lvl 4 requires the eqvilent of class ex cubes to do, 5 of them

@Aquila-ibis if you are experienceing lag or the server is lagging at the time you run past a node, the node will not appear

ill edit this to explain it clearly, when you are running around you have a invisible circle around you and within that circle is what spawns and you can see it, normally its big enough to spawn everything in close render distance, but if you run close to that edge and there is hard lag it will seem like there is nothing there because the circle did not move but you did

@Kupo-0 So in other words sense the whole game is a laggy mess right now Nodes will not respawn? Sense there no way to stop the lag as of now until SEGA fixes the servers, resources will not respawn until SEGA fixes the servers. OK well I guess I'm done with this game for a week or two until SEGA fixes the server stability.

@Aquila-ibis said in PSO NG resources:

@Kupo-0 So in other words sense the whole game is a laggy mess right now Nodes will not respawn? Sense there no way to stop the lag as of now until SEGA fixes the servers, resources will not respawn until SEGA fixes the servers. OK well I guess I'm done with this game for a week or two until SEGA fixes the server stability.

when you find a node and dmg stops just wait for a lil bit, the lag is a ton less than it was, but this is just my opinions based of observation of very similar issues, it could be a bug as for 2 days in a row ppl could not complete a daily task due to the items not spawning

@Kupo-0 honestly now that I think about what occurred with ESO launch with gathering nodes it most likely the same thing that occurring here, sense nodes in ESO were also individually player instanced like they are in this game. And what occurred in ESO is because of the massive 24/7 server lag it was affecting resoucre node spawns so some players were experiencing their resource nodes not respawning. Most likely the same occurring bug here. Which means this issue won't be fixed until SEGA completely fixes the server lag, but who knows how long that will take.

Well the next major content patch with a new zone and continued story(level cap 35) will be in winter. Roughly translate to around Christmas time.

Should the more adamant players stick around grinding every 48 ours for nodes then they're likely to have an abundance of them. By that time we're likely to have new weapon rarity and people will have the resources to upgrade them right off the bat.

I think Sega is thinking long term rather than short term gratification. That said the freaking veggies, fruits and seafood should be on a 12 hour respawn and not 24 hour. It's so freaking stupid.

@Zeke defo herbs and fish i have noticed tree's are on its own spawn cycle so it might be 12 hours