[NGS] Unable to complete Gather Fruits at Central Aelio and Complete Daily Tasks Daily Tasks

There are no peaches to gather. I have the task set to active and I've been across the map investigating the trees, I'm getting nothing. No peaches on the trees that I'm at and no guide markers directing me to available peaches. So this daily task can't be completed. And because this daily task can't be completed, that also means that I can't complete the daily task to complete all the other daily tasks. The respawn conditions for these nodes are such that I can't complete the daily tasks that you want me to login daily to complete. Why bother logging in daily if the game is going to assign impossible tasks? While I understand the desire to slow down the pacing of materials acquisition to slow progress, having unachievable tasks is a poor design decision. At the very least having the daily task come up should force respawn some number of the related nodes that the task can be accomplished and within a reasonable amount of playtime. This is just a really poor design decision interacting with other mechanics of the game and it needs to be fixed.

@taerse Did you collected before the daily task was available to you?

Every 24 hours starting at 5 am PST, collectables should spawn; they won't spawn in the whole zone. Just the spots where they are found and it completely random on where they spawn. Beware, server lag will cause collectables to not spawn visually. It sometimes will not load when running around and passing by spawn spots. It is wise to use task "focus" in collecting dailies. Heavy Traffic Ships may cause spawning issues.

@Commander-Rass The daily tasks also reset at 5:00 am PDT. Your proposal of collecting them before one reset and not the other is physically impossible. They did not respawn, the task cannot be completed because the respawn system is either poorly designed by not taking into account the needs of daily tasks or broken and not functioning correctly. There are no peaches on the trees, I can't gather from the empty trees, and the focused task feature isn't providing waymarks. And it's not as if I gathered them all yesterday as I've been slowly hitting the nodes as I slowly explore various parts of the zone looking for red chests over the past 3 days with the majority of the gathering in this zone likely having occurred 2 days ago.

@taerse I didn't say that. I am saying if you were collecting before the "daily task unlock" for your character. Then you can't complete for today.

The task markers range of 200ish meters. If you weren't collecting before today's daily task all the peaches should be in that zone. Like I said server lag may cause collectables to not spawn visually. So wait next a collectable for a while and make sure it loads. You can't collect at the same spot twice. About 6 to 7 collectable trees to complete.... There trees more than that on map.

@Commander-Rass And I'm telling you that nodes aren't respawning. And it's not like I'm the only person reporting this issue.

@taerse If your not willing to listen to my advice and be patient. Then I can't problem solve your issue for a temporary work arounds.

@Commander-Rass I'm sorry, I'm under the impression that I posted this under the BUG REPORT forum in the attempt to submit a bug report to the devs.

There is definitely a bug with respawn timers if it is supposed to reset either with daily tasks or in 24 hours. I couldn't finish the gathering task yesterday or today.

@Zero-Chansu Not everyone has the same problem.

• Collecting before given the daily task unlocked. (Jumping the gate)
  • Steam version not spawning. (Why? many reasons)
  • Crowded Server /Lag causing not to spawn.
  • User not receiving data or delay from spawning from server.
  • Spawned, but not visually there.
  • Network issues from users.

Collectable spawn but first time you pick 10 item or so, you can fine the next day only 5 and 24 h after 3 or 2 so boring so frustrating, and for the fruits on the tree i don't want to talk. Who was so smart to chose limited items on daily quest who because in need le bonnet d'âne and why they don't synchronise respawn whit daily quest or delete this quest ? it's so hard ? Because of this we can have the Photon Chunk ! AND I NEED LOT OF THIS !

P.S give for all player the photon chunk as daily base or change the quest for the photon chunk is it to hard ? sorry but for the second time, to change a quest or delete it !

@Commander-Rass said in [NGS] Unable to complete Gather Fruits in Central Aelio and Complete Daily Tasks Daily Tasks:

@Zero-Chansu Not everyone has the same problem.

• Collecting before given the daily task unlocked. (Jumping the gate)
  • Steam version not spawning. (Why? many reasons)
  • Crowded Server /Lag causing not to spawn.
  • User not receiving data or delay from spawning from server.
  • Spawned, but not visually there.
  • Network issues from users.

Doesn’t mean there is no problem and that is not needed to be addressed by the developers. It is a flawed mechanic.

Having the same issue over here. I scoured the zone about ten times today for this daily and I managed to find 8/10. I did not gather at all before the daily reset, and I waited as was suggested near trees in case of lag and them not appearing visually. There was nothing.

A very poor taste is left in my mouth regarding it; as above was suggested why not force spawn enough nodes for the daily to complete, in case the respawn system fails (which, from my experience, seems like it has).

@taerse I'd like to provide an update regarding my issue with peaches: still no peaches. It's been 24 hours since the daily task, I was able to find 0 peaches yesterday, am still unable to find any peaches today despite being able to find the trees. Absolutely no peaches have spawned in the past 24 hours. Taking a look through other zones, I honestly can't say if I've had any of these fruit trees respawn since launch because it doesn't seem like it.

Additionally, I don't appear to have any mining nodes available in South Aelio for today's daily task to gather them. I don't think I had any yesterday. The day before that I had maybe two. It's been days since I've seen any Photon Chunk nodes anywhere.

Something is seriously wrong with these node respawns or it's very badly designed to not allow for completing of daily tasks.

@ZeroChansu I'd recommend blocking or ignoring the individual in question. They're not providing anything of any use and are actively being detrimental to other users attempting to report a legitimate issue in the bug report forum to try to get developer attention on the issue. They refuse to listen and are completely oblivious to the fact that in the best case what they're trying to explain away amounts to a poorly designed feature even if everything that they're stating is true / applicable (which it isn't.)

@taerse said in [NGS] Unable to complete Gather Fruits at Central Aelio and Complete Daily Tasks Daily Tasks:

@taerse I'd like to provide an update regarding my issue with peaches: still no peaches. It's been 24 hours since the daily task, I was able to find 0 peaches yesterday, am still unable to find any peaches today despite being able to find the trees. Absolutely no peaches have spawned in the past 24 hours. Taking a look through other zones, I honestly can't say if I've had any of these fruit trees respawn since launch because it doesn't seem like it.

Additionally, I don't appear to have any mining nodes available in South Aelio for today's daily task to gather them. I don't think I had any yesterday. The day before that I had maybe two. It's been days since I've seen any Photon Chunk nodes anywhere.

Something is seriously wrong with these node respawns or it's very badly designed to not allow for completing of daily tasks.

I think the spawns may be working as intended, but it is both badly designed on its own, and the daily tasks are badly designed for relying on it without any failsafe.

I wanted to add, I also only have 3/10 for mining and I have done a full sweep of the map over the last hour.

Edit : Spelling.