Gather Fruits at Central Aelio

The issue I have on this is that the fruits on the trees are not visible. I was frustrated at first because all of the trees in Central Aelio doesn't have any fruits on them as I travel along Central Aelio. However, once you get close to a tree you can see a "Press E..." popping up and you can get a fruit.

I know I solved it, but for some they may not be able to do it because you can see there is really no fruit.

Please fix it. Thanks

Best regards

There are fruits on my side though..

@ShadowReid1 said in Gather Fruits at Central Aelio:

The issue I have on this is that the fruits on the trees are not visible. I was frustrated at first because all of the trees in Central Aelio doesn't have any fruits on them as I travel along Central Aelio. However, once you get close to a tree you can see a "Press E..." popping up and you can get a fruit.

I know I solved it, but for some they may not be able to do it because you can see there is really no fruit.

Please fix it. Thanks

Best regards

Also, noticed a few random trees require to be hit, only encountered 2 of the collection that needed it, but was rather obscurely random instead of picking from their branches or off the ground.

@ShadowReid1 Server traffic maybe causing collectables to delay spawn. What ship are you on? You have to jump up and push E a few times. As server lag maybe cause a delay in collecting.

@Commander-Rass I'm playing at ship 2. Delay spawn may be the problem.

@Ryuzaki-Morgoth It may be on my side, because of the lag. Thank u for your input 🙂

@ShadowReid1 I think its definitely the lag, might happen to people randomly