[NGS] Loosing Mesa while grinding & teleporing

Not the first time, I probably lost about ~120k Mesa to this.. 30k here 20k there.. it's just randomly disappearing while grinding on R2 spots or Resol Forest.

It’s already being look at by the devs. Expect the upcoming scheduled Maintenance to fix this bug and a bunch’s other bugs and of course the lag.

At this point they better hand out free mesetas in great quantities. Because we are wasting time grinding just to lose our rewards.

@Ryuzaki-Morgoth said in [NGS] Loosing Mesa while grinding & teleporing:

At this point they better hand out free mesetas in great quantities. Because we are wasting time grinding just to lose our rewards.

Theirs two issues with this, firstly we’ve seen from cradle that a sudden influx of mesta in great quantities only causes large inflation. Secondly not everyone has been affected by this, has far has I’m aware I haven’t lost any mesta to this glitch and just handing out mesta to everyone doesn’t do anything to help the people that were affected by it. Ideally their would be a way they could track who lost what, and restore it.

I can't even imagine how much meseta I have been stolen from me since the launch. I probably would have about twice the amount right now if it wasn't about this bug. This is a big oof for a game like this.

I have a feeling they wont pay us back any of the meseta that we lost. But we'll see.

I for one will stop farming for now. You are potentially missing out on a lot of meseta otherwise.

@TEN-SQUARE-3 Considering I lost all the money I had from the damn weeklies, I am expecting compensation.

@Ryuzaki-Morgoth said in [NGS] Loosing Mesa while grinding & teleporing:

@TEN-SQUARE-3 Considering I lost all the money I had from the damn weeklies, I am expecting compensation.

Did I say their shouldn’t be compensation? All I said was handing out largest amounts of mesta to everyone will just cause inflation and do nothing to address the set back for the players affected by this, has even players who didn’t get affected would be given mesta, plus some players would have been affected more than others. Like I said ideally the best fix wouldn’t be to restore whatever was lost to each player, I have no idea how hard this would be for them to do though, or it’s even possible. If it’s not, I’m not sure what the best solution is cause just dumping large amounts of mesta into the economy is a terrible idea

@TEN-SQUARE-3 The economy of this game is always bad to begin with lmfao.

Well, now SEGA is investigating in addition to losing N-meseta when you teleport or changing area, there's reports that you lose meseta when you level up too.

@HarmlessSyan Yep, just made a post talking about that.. This is.. just wow.