Weapon Swapping is Key!

I did what was required in the mission for Afin but I cannot complete this mission. There is a text dialogue box that continually remains visible indicating Set PA or technique on a Weapon Pallete

@AFJetmech This part might a bit confusing, as there are 2 series of events taking place at the same time. One is series of tutorial client orders from Afin, and there is a series of ARKS missions too for completing these client orders. You might be missing either of these two, I suppose.

You can check out ARKS missions from ARKS mission menu, which you can access by opening the main menu and pressing "X" button. Then choose Main Mission. This is where the related ARKS missions will appear. Isn't there any unfinished mission?

Hope this helps.

There is no corresponding ARKS mission the objective for the Weapon Swapping is Key mission is (change weapon pallet)

@AFJetmech that text makes me think it the mission to put Resta on your weapon.

You just have to receive your rewards for the mission for the mission box to go away. Its on the Ark Missions Menu

There is zero rewards available to be received at the mission counter next to where Afin is standing. I thought about that but ty

@AFJetmech said in Weapon Swapping is Key!:

There is zero rewards available to be received at the mission counter next to where Afin is standing. I thought about that but ty

ARKS mission rewards are gotten through the ARKS Mission menu, not an NPC.

In order to do "Weapon Swapping is Key!" you must first do one of the other Client Order, specifically "Know How to Set Photon Arts?" OR "Know How to Set Techniques?". I just figured this out myself.