Take the servers offline ffs.

It’s not even fun at this rate. The 16 levels I’ve gotten have all been a blue or lag 30-90 seconds and get exp from finished quests I don’t even remember finishing. It’s unbearable. I’m a god damn series X ffs on the lowest settings and it’s abysmal. Why is this still even up? Absurd.

The game is still up because people are enjoying it and having fun 🙂

I agree with you on the lag though. It's definitely annoying when it happens.

I wish I had a Series X. The game must look amazing on it with all graphics options maxed out. You seem to know the lag is being caused by the servers, so no point in keeping the graphics set so low. I have the One X and I can run balanced graphics at 60 FPS most of the time with a few tweaked options. I ended up having to go with the prioritize framerate setting though because areas with a lot of effects cause problems. The Series X should definitely be able to run balanced graphics at 60 FPS without issue.

630s, severe lag and a lack of content constitute fun? It's damaging to the game's image and Sega should have remedied the servers during that emergency maint.

@Photon_Cat It looks great. I don't have a Series X, but we have PCs and it looks pretty damn good. Not to say it looks bad on my Xbox One, but I would assume that it looks as good on the Series X as it does on PC.

This post is deleted!

@Photon_Cat said in Take the servers offline ffs.:

when it happens.

Hah what.. When does it not happen?

@BlockedMarlin58 said in Take the servers offline ffs.:

Unfortunately this amazing-potential game and the servers are being handled by two of the most incompetent companies in the industry. Their partnership failed spectacularly with Dreamcast, I guess they wanted to try failing again? Maybe they like the smell of it.

They really shouldn't be working together.

Oh look you're trying rile people up even more. Good thing a majority don't share your view point.

@Zeke The worst MMO launch in the past 5 years and calling it out is me riling people up?

We'll see how the population is in a week, I'll still be playing. I'm sure many others though will have quit and moved on to SOLO or their old games though. Great job Microsoft and Sega would have done with player retention.

@Zeke The worst MMO launch in the past 5 years and calling it out is me riling people up?

We'll see how the population is in a week, I'll still be playing. I'm sure many others though will have quit and moved on to SOLO or their old games though. Great job Microsoft and Sega would have done with player retention.

What?

Bless Online would like a word. So would BFA for WoW. How about Wildstar f2p launch?

You really are just saying things to take the piss out of people.

@Zeke said in Take the servers offline ffs.:

What?

Bless Online would like a word. So would BFA for WoW. How about Wildstar f2p launch?

You really are just saying things to take the piss out of people.

Just to add on to the list; APB, Anarcy online, AoC, DAoC, Secret World (both versions), Matrix, CoH even had a very rough start... so many to add not enough hours in the day.

The issue here is the servers stay like this for months to come... o_o

@Zeke This is significantly worse. There are meseta draining bugs when meseta is the principle way of progressing your character! There has been an extended maintenance and an emergency maintenance with nothing being fixed. Personal shops are not working, the lag is making the game unplayable. This is an action MMO not tab based, the lag is incredibly detrimental to the game.

Wildstar had lag but was nothing like this. BFA was much better than this you're confused

@Zeke This is significantly worse. There are meseta draining bugs when meseta is the principle way of progressing your character! There has been an extended maintenance and an emergency maintenance with nothing being fixed. Personal shops are not working, the lag is making the game unplayable. This is an action MMO not tab based, the lag is incredibly detrimental to the game.

Wildstar had lag but was nothing like this. BFA was much better than this you're confused

Wildstar had lag to where you couldn't even login. Hell many couldn't even create a character.

BFA had the most populated servers taken down for almost an entire day with massive delays in attacks for days.

Player Shop and Meseta has already been acknowledged by Sega and openly said they're working on a fix as quickly as possible. You're just refusing to acknowledge that other MMO's had horrid launches as well.

@Zeke That were ATTACKS hello?! No one is DDoS'ing Sega and Microsoft this is their own incompetence and poor servers.

You refuse to acknowledge that Sega and Microsoft could have avoided part of this mess if they'd done their due diligence with global open beta's and improved servers. But Microsoft wanted it to be exclusive to their program, look where that got them. Acknowledge that!

This is an action MMO not tab based

Well then, Defiance (both versions) - when released after season 2 of the show, they had a lovely bug that caused all purchases to be dumped. Trion wouldn't even provide refunds, and still havent. Secret Word (Both version) still have horrid bugs where skills no fire off for hours on end, and the lag causes rubber banding to where you'll just pop to a past spot nearly a full minute later in a fight dead.

ESO had to relaunch basically. And just ask any of the EU players how their servers are doing in ESO. As well, not to mention random gear just breaking when farming for meats.

Aim for the stars, not the straws, unless your thirsty, but seems you are parched for attention - so to each their own I guess.