Steam Launcher won't Start game

I've been having this issue occur since launch day, everytime I go on steam and open the launcher and press start the game doesn't open. All I see is the stupid GameGuard. I've gone through so many lengths trying to resolve this painful issue. I redownloaded the game like 4 times, I installed the Tweaker to try to troubleshoot but that didn't do anything. I did that file thing where you make a steamupdates file and yet nothing works. I've seen some other people encounter the same exact issue as I am and yet there is no resolution found yet. However yesterday my game by some miracle somehow worked. I played all normal games ran fine and then I logged out for the night and then the next morning the game returned to not working at all. I sincerely ask for any guidance, advice and support one can offer. I seriously want to play this game along with my friends.

@schmutz Hey Schmutz. hope you figured out your problem. If not, you may want to try disabling IPv6 in your Settings.

Windows Key --> "Settings" --> "Network and Internet" --> Under Advance network settings, click "Change adapter options: --> Right-click your connected network and press "Properties" --> Uncheck "Internet Protocol Version 6" --> Press "OK"

Now relaunch your game and press Start Game. Hopefully you'll see that GameGuard authenticates and you'll get into the game no problem! This is what, at least, worked for me after trying every other solution out there. I read that since the base game of PSO2 is older, it doesn't fully support IPv6. Who knows if this is actually correct or not.

Let me know if it worked for you! Good luck!

P.S. You can turn it on after you get into the game if you're worried about forgetting to turn it on later.

This worked!!!!! OMG!!!