4* weapons +40 at Tier 2 are almost better than OG PSO 2 weapons. But only by BP.

The BP system makes no sense. NGS weapons are 40-50 damage higher yet still less in BP. The affixes you carry over are too OP compared to anything in NGS. The only way I’ll get this higher is tier 3 on this +40 grinder 4* launcher and then good affixes.

PS: Do we have decent affixes for now?

Mastery III is decent... 1.5% damage, 1.5% damage floor 1.5% damage resistance But it costs 560 trinites and photon quartz as well as 500 might/precision/casting I capsules to get a single mastery III capsule

So that's like a year of gathering materials for 10 capsules.

@Kamil118 said in 4* weapons +40 at Tier 2 are almost better than OG PSO 2 weapons. But only by BP.:

Mastery III is decent... 1.5% damage, 1.5% damage floor 1.5% damage resistance But it costs 560 trinites and photon quartz as well as 500 might/precision/casting I capsules to get a single mastery III capsule

So that's like a year of gathering materials for 10 capsules.

Yeah I’ll pass on that.

A 4* PSO2 NGS weapon with Lv4. Fixa and Lv.3 Potential at +40 would be better.

Anyone is in agreement that 4* NGS weapons and units are better than end game gear from pso2. The issue is what it cost to fully upgrade them. It's pretty freaking insane honestly.

@Zeke said in 4* weapons +40 at Tier 2 are almost better than OG PSO 2 weapons. But only by BP.:

Anyone is in agreement that 4* NGS weapons and units are better than end game gear from pso2. The issue is what it cost to fully upgrade them. It's pretty freaking insane honestly.

It really is. I need 17 photon chunks for tier 3 on this launder and it’ll be better attack with but no affixes.

My 4* Res Rod, has lvl 3 Fira attack, lvl 3 potential and is grinded to +17, and is already doing to the same damage has my maxed out 8s Klauz weapon, though the 4* has a higher variance. Once I fully grind it, and max out it’s potential cause theirs more than 3, theirs at least 4 maybe more, and affix it it will do a lot more damage than my Klauz weapon