radial menu controller support

Any chance for radial menu controller support (for sub pallete) being an option down the road?

would be nice for those one time abilities. The control scheme certainly could use some reworking. a radial menu could be an option I currently have mine more a "Monster Hunter" style. Pressing X and B to move the subpallete left and right, while holding RT.

Yeah, monster hunter style is what I had in mind. It also took them a while to implement one too. This game already has been out a very long time, I wonder if people just got used to it, but I hope something like a radial menu happens. At the moment, the default controller setup requires you to stop moving to press d pad to scroll through abilites or move your right thumb all the way over if you want to keep moving. Really awkward.

How did you set up that hotkey? Is it in game or another program

@acSolace Steam controller configuration

Cycles Left and Right while holding the RT with X and B, and press A to use Subpallete (which is normally just up on Dpad)

I suppose you could setup a Radial menu with Steam Controller config too. mind you I did disable some in-game gamepad inputs though. 4e6a8ae4-4a65-4845-a830-f174537d931e-image.png

Nice, I forgot about steam's own settings. I've used it before on other games and it was finicky but I'll check it out for pso2ngs

@Katilist said in radial menu controller support:

@acSolace Steam controller configuration

Cycles Left and Right while holding the RT with X and B, and press A to use Subpallete (which is normally just up on Dpad)

I suppose you could setup a Radial menu with Steam Controller config too. mind you I did disable some in-game gamepad inputs though. 4e6a8ae4-4a65-4845-a830-f174537d931e-image.png

Wow, I haven't seen a 360 controller in almost eight years, give or take a few.... sorry, had to comment on the antique used in that example photo.

@Anarchy-Marine every Xbox ONE controller I've used has messed up on me in some form or another. the last one I had, had a face-button sensitivity issue, where I could be holding the button but it'll sometimes let go or double tap.

The one I had before that had an issue where it'd disconnect randomly and would not work till I restarted my computer, even if I reconnected it with hard wire... that and the nano USB is a flawed design for a connecter.

@Anarchy-Marine And i'm still using one to play on PC. At least they've survived pretty well.