Multi Weapon Weapon camo no longer works??

are the weapon camos that can work on multiple weapons no longer working?? of do you have to have multiples of the same weapon camo and install each one into each of the slots??

i have tried installing the camo into each of the weapons but it will only work for one of them.

@MasterWimbley Certain camos are only compatible with certain weapon types.

@Anarchy-Marine said in Multi Weapon Weapon camo no longer works??:

yea i know... but they are only working on one.

i have a camo that works with Rod, katana, and rifle so i put it in rod and rifle slots. it will only be active on one of them not both.

@MasterWimbley said in Multi Weapon Weapon camo no longer works??:

@Anarchy-Marine said in Multi Weapon Weapon camo no longer works??:

yea i know... but they are only working on one.

i have a camo that works with Rod, katana, and rifle so i put it in rod and rifle slots. it will only be active on one of them not both.

Cause you have to put it in a specific slot, if you want it to work with multiple weapons types, you will probably need multiple copies, one for each slot.

well that defeats the purpose of it then dont it??

The system is brand new, so there’s definitely oversights in it

I have a feeling it will be a QoL fix that will hopefully, plausibly be addressed sometime in the road map; my guess be with the release of Braver and Bouncer and they do have a few multicamo skins in base and with the new art direction I can see Sega wanting to make an AC cash grab for NGS with the new designs.

Putting @Vilrein 's words into layman's terms...

@TEN-SQUARE-3, No, you don't need multiple weapon camos. It's just a bug. Sega intends to fix it soon (I hope). If you currently have a weapon camo that can equip on multiple weapon types then you have the choice to put it on any of them, any time. Even if you only have one. However, due to the bug, it just doesn't work as intended.

glad to hear its just a bug... lets hope it gets fixed soonish. i know there are larger problems that need to be fixed first and this is quite minor.