9/10 Daily quest

Hey, i have been having a issue on the pso2 ng new daily quest Obtaining seafood, I have got 9/10 seafood and cant find any, i have walked all over North Aelio, I thinked it was only me, but it wasn't a bunch of my friends got the same problem. Any idea how to fix ?

I did that earlier without any troubles. What I did was go to the bottom one of north aelio (not the one near the beach) and I just followed the marker showing me where it was.

@ShinoKoba that's the thing, I scoured the wetlands completely for another white marker but it just seems that at least for me it only shows 8/10.

Having the same issue. Searched the Wetlands from top to bottom and I'm stuck at 7/10 with no more white markers appearing.

Sega said they were looking into it, something messed with the spawns apparantly

Do you have a source? I'm not seeing anything under announcements, or from a tweet.

E: vv Thanks!

@Velocity-Raptor said in 9/10 Daily quest:

Do you have a source? I'm not seeing anything under announcements, or from a tweet.

JP only announcement, afaik

https://pso2.jp/players/support/bugfixes/i_measures_20210612_3/

Daily task "Procurement of seafood in North Airio" may not be completed

We have received reports that the number required for clearing may not be available in the daily task "Procurement of seafood in North Airio".

We are investigating this area, so we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

I do hope something can maybe be done for those of us who were stuck unable to complete it 😞 But hopefully it'll at least be fixed for next time.