Where the content sega?

@Gilver-Redgrave said in Where the content sega?:

@XenoBladeX37645

Numbers have been given and Steam is the biggest plattform. So in fact the others cant be better.

@Cult

The only butt hurt weeb seems to be you because you cant prove me wrong. Go and try prove facts to be wrong i double dare you being that dumb.

Steam is the biggest platform. Yet doesn't account for ANY other platform. Again can you show me numbers for others? You're on about facts yet don't want to provide them. Just stop while you're ahead. The game hasn't failed. It just has work to do. Simple as that

@Misuran this one more time? We bring ff14 so you don't start saying "but pso2 is a Japanese game and this how they are".

@XenoBladeX37645 if you as at last except that steam is the biggest nthe just to be nice add the same number for Xbox and one more time for rest of platforms.but just explain to me why at first 3 days all servers(B) was full or way over have but now maybe 2 are full and most can't hit close 5o half capacity?

@samsaralotus

He cant because in his fantasy he cant be wrong.

@XenoBladeX37645

There are no official numbers for that plattforms. But as even you cant deny the fact that Steam is the biggest plattform the answer is obvious:" Lower then Steams".

And really ? You guys wanna play the "report game" again ? Well in that case lets teach yall a lesson.

I ended up blocking that specific user (@XenoBladeX37645). They are antagonistic, aggressive, hostile and rude, and can't seem to handle fair criticism of NGS and Sega without flying off the rails, despite this being an open forum where opinions and discussions are held. I reported as well. Hopefully a mod messages that individual and tells them their behavior isn't acceptable.

@BrokeSadMillennial

Just shows how desperate people like him/her really are.

@Gilver-Redgrave or just trolling. They clearly don't care for this game the way we do. NGS is not shit just bear Bones

@XenoBladeX37645 said in Where the content sega?:

Seems folks here want the game to fail

There's no need to have loyalty for a company when their sole prerogative is getting money without expending a lot of effort and recourses. Sega does not care at all about the cries of the community regarding the state of the game, as long as they can get tons of money by whales while using as many shady business tactics as possible, like drip-feeding content while releasing scratch offs.

Hell, they deliberately released an unfinished game for this very reason. The beta had content that wasn't even available at launch. The story was gutted so that they can drip-feed the bare minimum of content as long as possible. What launched was literally the prologue to the game.

Stop having so much loyalty for a company when the feeling clearly isn't mutual. I love pso but the way sega handles it clearly shows a lack of respect for their playerbase. I don't want it to fail but people saying that it deserves to aren't in the wrong

We don't want it to fail nor we say it need to. We say it will if things go the way they are now. Lots of grind for nothing. You can get weapon that going to be top but no content that needs it. What the point? A working loop if you get good gear to do a hard content to get even stronger gear to do content in the next patch and so on.

@samsaralotus

You know what the funny part is ?

They say we want this game to fail and why we even complain when we hate the game. Maybe someone should tell them that one does only complain when one cares for something ? Who does not complain gives a damn about this game. The less someone cares the less he complains.

So right now the only people that dont care are the ones being silent and let Sega do what ever crap comes to their minds. Thats pretty much what allowed EA to become what it is today:" A Whale milking company with copy and paste games with minumum effort put into their products."

I dont want NGS to become that kind of game so i will complain as if The Rock is smacking my ass like a cherokee drum.

You could also say..........if all you know is how to play the game what would you know on how to create one?

Something from nothing? Like dirt to a computer.....think about it if you can even think in such a way?

@BrokeSadMillennial said in Where the content sega?:

I ended up blocking that specific user (@XenoBladeX37645). They are antagonistic, aggressive, hostile and rude, and can't seem to handle fair criticism of NGS and Sega without flying off the rails, despite this being an open forum where opinions and discussions are held. I reported as well. Hopefully a mod messages that individual and tells them their behavior isn't acceptable.

Yep. Some people don't realize being an antagonizing fan boy actually help the game to die and not vice-versa. A lot of things about ngs deserve praise, but no way there is enogh content to make people stick around 6 months in this state. It's plain and simple. The constructive criticism would have been to ask to release the game later with much more content or tame expectations instead of going full hype. It would have been enough to call it open beta and not gimp base pso2 to be fair to not make this launch a mess.

I have faith the game will be worth down the line, but honestly the biggest favor you can do to sega, the game, and yourself is just to state the truth. And sadly that means admitting the game has very little to do or explore at the moment

Yep and in 6 month it will be the same, some people will return but the majority will leave after leveling 1 or 2 class level 35, i wanted so much more for NG... I tried to play with some friends but the lag and the lack of content make them leave just after they reached the level 20 (one of them stoped at level 19). When you come from FFXIV or WoW or GW2 (like my friends) NG is a short term "fun" online game with 0 content. NG will be good in 2 or 3 years probably but except the true fans who was the playerbase of pso2 classic, most of the news players who come from themepark mmo will leave way before that (and i think it's sad).

I have not been antagonistic, aggressive, hostile or rude to anyone here. Idk where this "fanboy" stuff is coming from when I've already said the game needs work. I just don't aline with the doom n gloom crowd here. Nothing I have said or done is worthy of being reported either. If all opinions are welcome, why report me and block me for mine? @Gilver-Redgrave @BrokeSadMillennial @SalutexMO

@RainGnyu said in Where the content sega?:

You could also say..........if all you know is how to play the game what would you know on how to create one?

Something from nothing? Like dirt to a computer.....think about it if you can even think in such a way?

You can drive a car without being a car mechanic, doesn’t mean you can’t tell there’s something wrong with the car. :3