Where the content sega?

Leveling you sub class to 20 does give you extra points in stats.....just tested it

@RainGnyu said in Where the content sega?:

Leveling you sub class to 20 does give you extra points in stats.....just tested it

Helps you hit whatever arbitrary BP number they come out with as a cap next, but what does it net you otherwise? Some minor stats?

🤔

@Furious-0 said in Where the content sega?:

Helps you hit whatever arbitrary BP number they come out with as a cap next, but what does it net you otherwise? Some minor stats?

🤔

More than I had so I am also gathering it would be beneficial to at least level every class to twenty if just to have more than I had if I didn’t. It a plus all the way around to me.

Care to share some proof?

@Furious-0 lmao i said almost ah haha

@Furious-0 said in Where the content sega?:

🤔

What is the entire game? Minor stat increases? 🤔

@Ryoga said in Where the content sega?:

I don’t want too.......because I could careless if you believe. Test for yourself or don’t. I lose nothing. It is real easy to do.

@Ryoga said in Where the content sega?:

I don’t want too.......because I could careless if you believe. Test for yourself or don’t. I lose nothing. It is real easy to do.

LOL gottem

@BrokeSadMillennial only one problem. Ms did pay Sega so it will not be global on ps. And where you got year if content?

I think we're good so long as we don't get the PSU treatment. That worries me the most.

People you miss the point. Why the fucking need this upgraded weapons if there no content for them? To kill vera in 5 min and not 7? What more by next year this weapons be pointless. In ff14 at last the content pay h weapons are something you need for the raids but what here.

@Ki-Rin said in Where the content sega?😆 @Gilver-Redgrave said in Where the content sega?:

Why do you think of it as a disaster?

Because THEY DID rush it that was my point. No content, not enough testing if everything really works, the really bad launch week. Sega pretty much lost all the new players they wanted in 2 days. If you dont call that a desater then i dont know what is.

@HarmlessSyan

Yes.....i know. I believed the smile at the end made it clear that i am just fu**ing around.

@HeebieJeebez

There is really no helping you. You didnt even notice that i used your own logic against you when you answered my post. YOu made fun of my post thats good because THATS ALL YOU youre laughting at. So at least deep down you know youre wrong. So no i didnt attack you personaly. I showed you on a less pleasant way how you talk with us. So if i attacked you personaly imagine how others here feel about reading your posts.

A lot of you running in circles with this thread now. At this point is there any reason to keep it alive? If anything it needs a lock from how out of hand it is.

@Zeke

This. The question of this thread was answered long ago....very long ago.