Where the content sega?

@samsaralotus said in Where the content sega?:

@Naomao 4k-10k as did base.what is there to grind for here?

You can do all the content with little effort at level 15. 😖

To be fair someone really defend this too much. The issue here is that the game is awesome quality wise, but risks to be a dead one rather soon. I really can't see anyone doing himself a favor holding on this low amount of content for 6 months instead of enjoying whatever else is around. I can see new genesis being great down the line, but talking about now it feels like a demo unfortunately. The saving grace being pso2 base having some good content and having the chance to carry cosmetics from there.

@404-LazerPony ye and that is the problem. will after the 1-3 years it take to make this in to a full game the global game even be here?

@NIC

Be glad i am not as desperate as others here and know that "this one was on purpose". x,D

@Naomao

Right at this moment only 7,7% of all people on Steam did beat Nex which further proves that people are bored with the game and dont even play that far. Sure most people ran for their lives when they saw what horrible servers are used for the game but even then only 7,7% is really a statement you need to dig into.

@samsaralotus said in Where the content sega?:

@404-LazerPony ye and that is the problem. will after the 1-3 years it take to make this in to a full game the global game even be here?

Lol and that's probably the timeframe for when the exclusivity deal with Microsoft runs out. Sega will "relaunch" the game and release it on PS5 Global. BAM, brand new players to replace the ones who left

@Gilver-Redgrave so like 7.7%-20% of players stayed? dam even i did not think shit hit the fan this fast.

@BrokeSadMillennial no they will not as they did say and show in the past they do not want to do it or care for global what so ever. clearly they will no do it for 4k-10k people

Pso2 is also on four different platforms now. Relying on steam numbers alone as proof is laughable to do.

You'd be surprised how many play on Xbox and MS store.

@samsaralotus I really don't see the doom and gloom here, I don't think this game is going to fail. Content will come.

Also, the Playstation user base is much more than 4-10k, it outnumbers Xbox. A sci-fi F2P MMO with action combat and a year/a year and half of content would do very well on the PS4/PS5. A Playstation Global launch would 100% be a trump card for Sega. And that's their thinking in the past, SE, Bandai and Mihoyo have been very successful on the Playstation Globally, I'm sure Sega see's that.

And watch B*** P******* get announced for console. That game is a direct competition for NGS (both anime, action combat) and the healthy competition will be good for NGS and bringing it to PS5.

@BrokeSadMillennial

Be carefull. My post where i mentioned the game you just did got deleted a few days ago because of "game adverticement". However i havent seen our forum troll since because i also reportet all the post from him that go against the forum rules so maybe you are lucky and i got him banned. ☺

@Zeke

Youd be surprised how less of those play active. Youd also be surprised how many of those XBox users also have a Steam account so they can chat with people on Discord and TeamSpeak. So most of the XBox players are also Steam users. So yeah alot of XBox accounts are double accounts. I have a few in my Alliance aswell.

@Gilver-Redgrave Oh oops I guess they're really sensitive about that game huh? I'll censor it

Well they should, and it should light a fire under Sega to deliver the best content they can and reach out to as many people as they can, because that's what Bandai is going to do!

@Gilver-Redgrave said in Where the content sega?:

@BrokeSadMillennial

Be carefull. My post where i mentioned the game you just did got deleted a few days ago because of "game adverticement". However i havent seen our forum troll since because i also reportet all the post from him that go against the forum rules so maybe you are lucky and i got him banned. ☺

@Zeke

Youd be surprised how less of those play active. Youd also be surprised how many of those XBox users also have a Steam account so they can chat with people on Discord and TeamSpeak. So most of the XBox players are also Steam users. So yeah alot of XBox accounts are double accounts. I have a few in my Alliance aswell.

Plenty people in my alliance are Xbox only. A gaming rig capable of playing this game isn't as accessible as you think. Honestly because of its versatility with Xbox is why the Global version of PSO2 was a success. At least that's what I think.

Steam playerbase might not be everyone but is sure is a good indication of what the playerbase thinks of all the content.

@NIC said in Where the content sega?:

Steam playerbase might not be everyone but is sure is a good indication of what the playerbase thinks of all the content.

If it's PC only I'd agree. Consoles have a different mindset though. I mean just look at the Nintendo Switch. Games that were on steam that didn't sell well are selling like crazy on the switch.

Putting your game on something that's cheaper and more accessible greatly opens the door for many game developers to pick-up on lost sales or revenue for PC. I believe this to be true with many console MMO's that share with PC.

Unless you can show me some stats, I'm not really gonna buy the goal post moving, tbh.