Where the content sega?

@RainGnyu said in Where the content sega?:

You could also say..........if all you know is how to play the game what would you know on how to create one?

Something from nothing? Like dirt to a computer.....think about it if you can even think in such a way?

You can drive a car without being a car mechanic, doesn’t mean you can’t tell there’s something wrong with the car. :3

@Pariah-Chan said in Where the content sega?:

You could also say..........if all you know is how to play the game what would you know on how to create one?

Something from nothing? Like dirt to a computer.....think about it if you can even think in such a way?

You can drive a car without being a car mechanic, doesn’t mean you can’t tell there’s something wrong with the car. :3

Just knowing something wrong is not enough to get you driving again. You need the mechanic and the mechanic needs the creator.

@Pariah-Chan said in Where the content sega?:

Just knowing something wrong is not enough.

It isn’t, but you don’t spend your whole life getting a chef’s degree to officially tell everyone that the food was bad all along.

If it’s unfun, it’s unfun. Simple as that.

since this thread is getting more attention than i expected it would recieve...ill share some ideas wich i sent after the closed beta test combined with some added ideas (also from other people) wich would make the game more interesting....the topic is still "where the content sega" as simple as it sounds it can have a deep meaning for those reading through this thread

coming up with "what could have been added for a perfect launch or what could still be changed in the near future - talking about a 6 month span...idk much about game developement tho so idk how possible it actually is)

• each veteran needs a unique weapon drop bound to it wich feels superior to the average 4* drop and more rewarding plus having a unique ability/gimmick only available to this weapon - drop rate should be similar to the old pso as in 0,01% and less -- current weapon system feels lackluster/unrewarding to pso fans according to some opinions ive read

• an overhaul to the gigantix system...making them more accessable to players - maybe with a fixed spawn timer similiar to unique quests and a fixed despawn timer (like each full hour it spawns and despawns after a set amount time on each block the same) also adding unique drops to each (not just a simple weapon series but actual unique weapons...like vets)

• small change to multiweapons - removing the same series restrictions to compliment unique weapon gimmicks

• an overhaul to the lvling system adding an additional deep system after reaching cap wich makes gaining experience more rewarding than simple n-excubes...by removing the "grind for exp" out of pso2 NGS (especially talking about the original pso grind) it lets people feel like "being finished and done" without a reason to do any "grinding" except getting a few extra % dmg...maybe the more you gain "N-Levels" (idk why i come up with this name...) the more additional challenging solo and (not or....very important) group quests with difficult tasks (limited per day/week depending on the quest/task wich change every 2nd week) are being unlocked wich reward the player with items (and also a ton of exp for N-level) that can be traded in for rare augments units or seasonal cosmetics and maybe 3 day premium tickets (limited) and sg (limited) (on top with having a super rare chance of rewarding you with a unique weapon only obtainable here after completing each quest....just for the "rng sucks" effect every game needs) quests unlocked/available depend on how high your N-Level is - also turning these "N-levels" into a seasonal thing wich reset after each major update and replacing all previous quests/tasks with completely new ones to give the player a "fresh feeling"...also you can choose a "status increase" after each N-Level wich only counts for these quests/tasks - maybe making it 50 N-level in total and giving you the option to increase 1 offensive and 1 defensive ability either your potency by 0,5% your dmg reduction by 0.5% your pp consumption by 0,5% your crit rate by 0,2% your crit dmg by 1% etc etc (and again wich only count for these instanced quests/tasks)

• a fun event where central city is being attacked/overrun by dolls randomly and just 2 times per week...idk i just think its kinda fun...no big rewards except for the satisfaction of seeing afk people die and maybe a ton of I-III augments...all dolls despawn after 15 minutes if not being killed...no big content here i know i know but just the feeling that "dolls are being a threat"....it might not be the best contribution to fight the lag but meh

• PvP...idk how many people will like it but...it should be a pvp system that is not being forced to the player

@JuggernautGTX

1. Like this idea, gives people a reason to kill them. It's a simple enough thing to accomplish too. Each weapon just needs to be given a unique potential.
  2. A tower that is activated during a storm would have been a good way to handle this imho. Once you and your group are in, you're in. Maybe add a queue system that will throw together multiple parties until they get to 32 or w/e they want the size of groups to be. To keep it challenging they could have implemented a life or time limit on the groups that enter. Maybe 10 deaths allowed, with 5 minutes to kill it (just making numbers up, not serious suggestions)
  3. This should have been this way on release. Only the primary weapon's affixes/stats are taken into account anyway, so what does it matter what was combined with it?
  4. This is the only idea I don't like, reminds me too much of the paragon systems in other games. It's still a grind, but worse because now it's necessary for those that want to min/max stats.
  5. Great! Actual stuff to make the game feel alive is a good thing.
  6. PvP is good, but because of how the servers are set up for this game it's not likely to do well. Servers are US west coast and we have people in Europe playing with us. And most systems implemented to try and balance this just make it unbearable for everyone. I'm all for it still, just expect most of the playerbase to just find it rage inducing. But they really need to work on class balance before stepping into this aspect of gameplay. You will 100% just have Hunters and Fighters who have good gap closing skills and cheat death talents.
This post is deleted!

@Cult Nice attempt to start an unnecessary flame war. Going to be good to watch another troll account getting banned. The least you could do is form a valid response to their words, with constructive criticism, but you can't be bothered to do that.

Does SEGA ever even see any messages from our forums?

@Cult said in Where the content sega?:

@Gilver-Redgrave said in Where the content sega?:

@samsaralotus

You know what the funny part is ?

They say we want this game to fail and why we even complain when we hate the game. Maybe someone should tell them that one does only complain when one cares for something ? Who does not complain gives a damn about this game. The less someone cares the less he complains.

So right now the only people that dont care are the ones being silent and let Sega do what ever crap comes to their minds. Thats pretty much what allowed EA to become what it is today:" A Whale milking company with copy and paste games with minumum effort put into their products."

I dont want NGS to become that kind of game so i will complain as if The Rock is smacking my ass like a cherokee drum.

Quit crying. Nobody gives a shit about your opinion bud. Your criticism is trash. Your posts are trash. The words you type are trash. Your sentence structure is trash. Your complaints are trash. We see a theme here bud?

And these people say IM the rude an antagonistic one

This post is deleted!

I like how they are doing the new content. If you think a little bit, it about guild cohesion and corporation. How structurally your community in leading a group of 32 people. I think we want things a little to easy on this side. Is the JP complaining about the new content?

We got some new drops from boss completion so why are we complain........let play by the rules and see what happen for a bit.

I like how they are doing the new content. If you think a little bit, it about guild cohesion and corporation. How structurally your community in leading a group of 32 people. I think we want things a little to easy on this side. Is the JP complaining about the new content?

This gentleman gets it. He f****** gets it!

We got some new drops from boss completion so why are we complain........let play by the rules and see what happen for a bit.

A restructuring of alliances are needed for that. Most alliances I’ve been in can only keep 10 ppl active out of 100. So unless someone makes an alliance dedicated just to Gigantix, then I’m not seeing that going well.

I’m willing to see how this goes, but don’t expect ppl to sit around and not complain after lvl 20. XD

@Pariah-Chan I'd say don't sit n complain. Play something else in the meantime til there's something else worth your time you know?

I am playing other stuff, but that doesn’t mean I can’t rake NGS over the coals on my time between games. XD