Where the content sega?

@XenoBladeX37645 said in Where the content sega?:

People suck off pso1 like it was the greatest thing since sliced bread lol

It doesn't have to be the greatest thing ever to be better than pso2 and NGS, the bar is pretty low right now. sega is evolving, just backwards

@Ki-Rin said in Where the content sega?:

Please remaster PSO1, SEGA!

^This. Only thing they can do to rekindle that sci-fi space adventure vibe instead of them just turning their franchise into a glorified waifu simulator

3A209D95-09B8-4336-834B-82D60DF05CA6.png

It honestly feels like Sega doesn’t care if PSO2 or NGS was successful, as long as the scratch tickets kept paying out. Like right now PSO2 is practically abandoned, but with every monetary scheme still running for ppl to fall into... 😕

I know it’s a business and ppl are trying to make money, but to treat your playerbase as little more than cows subsiding on a meager amount of content while getting milked nonstop, is not making me enjoy how they’re running it. 😠

Kinda funny how people compare the JP version with the Global one. I have seen alot of desperate people....but THAT is really desperate.

Well we’re about to see the slow rollout of content like JP had for years. >:3

Makes me wonder if they made pso2 & NGS to run on autopilot, just needing minor tweaks if something goes wrong... 🤔

Like if you was to slow down the content we got on NA to wat JP got, I’m sure the average persons attention span wouldn’t last between updates. XD

Seems folks here want the game to fail

@Pariah-Chan

If we in fact would get all the content JP did. We never got certain collab events for global at all and high likely wont get alot of those for NGS aswell because of JP exclusivity. So while JP has events in between content drops we high likely wont get as much. People forget that Events count as Content aswell hence why its stupid comparing JP and Global versions.

@XenoBladeX37645

It already failed. Sega wanted this to be a great hit but looking at the amount of players it failed. Hell even for base PSO2 Sega expected much more players hence why we had so many Block and 2 Ships on standby. Those 2 ships are still on standby and will never find a use because the playerbase isnt there.

@Gilver-Redgrave said in Where the content sega?:

@Pariah-Chan

If we in fact would get all the content JP did. We never got certain collab events for global at all and high likely wont get alot of those for NGS aswell because of JP exclusivity. So while JP has events in between content drops we high likely wont get as much. People forget that Events count as Content aswell hence why its stupid comparing JP and Global versions.

@XenoBladeX37645

It already failed. Sega wanted this to be a great hit but looking at the amount of players it failed. Hell even for base PSO2 Sega expected much more players hence why we had so many Block and 2 Ships on standby. Those 2 ships are still on standby and will never find a use because the playerbase isnt there.

Odd to call something a failure when plenty are still playing but, logic I guess. You want to know what classifies as a real failure? That Avengers game going on. Or games like Anthem. This community has turned into dooming one. No faith or optimism whatsoever

@NotZyreth I do know as in relatively short time they got the people to return.

@XenoBladeX37645 you are the one come to my post/conversation.

Odd to call something a failure when plenty are still playing but, logic I guess.

Logic seems to be something youre not that familiar with.

Wildstar had plenty of people playing still was a failure. Need for Speed World had plenty of people playing and whaling still was a failure. BattleForge had plenty of people playing and whaling still a failure. The list goes on and on.

So yeah just because the hardcore fanbase keeps playing does not mean the game is a success.....you just keep it on life support until the day comes those people cant pay the bills for the game anymore. What do you believe happens if all the current whales of PSO2 jump Ship ? Lights out.

So if your only "logical" argument is :" There are people playing" then you should ride your Rainbow Unicord right home. Logic has nothing to do with your fantasy.

Odd to call something a failure when plenty are still playing but, logic I guess.

Wildstar had plenty of people playing still was a failure. Need for Speed World had plenty of people playing and whaling still was a failure. BattleForge had plenty of people playing and whaling still a failure. The list goes on and on.

So yeah just because the hardcore fanbase keeps playing does not mean the game is a success.....you just keep it on life support until the day comes those people cant pay the bills for the game anymore. What do you believe happens if all the current whales of PSO2 jump Ship ? Lights out.

So if your only "logical" argument is :" There are people playing" then you should ride your Rainbow Unicord right home. Logic has nothing to do with your fantasy.

Do you have numbers on all platforms? Do you know how much is being made? How many players are spending money? All I'm hearing from you is opinions. Nothing factual. Put your e-peen away. You're impressing no one.

It's fine to jump ship if you don't find the game fun anymore or meet your expectations. I've stopped plenty of online games in the past once I don't find them fun anymore and most of them are still somewhat active. ei FFXI, AION, TERA, Blade and Soul, I'm sure there's more

But to be continuously trashing the game and calling it a failure with no content, yet you are still here playing the game and care enough to post on the forums. What is it you are trying to achieve here?

I'm pretty used to the slow content release playing PSO2 for the past 9 years, frequently playing it for free in conjunction with other games. There are some parts of NGS I enjoy very much (sure alot can be improved) but I'm willing to give SEGA time to slowly release content as they always did. I won't deny there isn't much to do in NGS right now, but it is what it is - if the game dies, so be it, I'll find the next place that can keep me interested

Hahaha what a butt hurt weeb! 🤣

@XenoBladeX37645 this one more time? You can see how much people was at start on steam add the same number on Xbox+rest.yo7 may not know but steak is the biggest platform for global. Now look at how much the servers(B) are full. May be 2 are close to full and rest don't hit half. Same as on base pso2. So mostly same numbers as most of new players ditched this.

Considering that some people like to keep comparing this game to FFXIV, and how this game should be more like FFXIV at launch, and how steamcharts is apparently indicative of a game's failure/success, how would anyone like to tell me what they see on FFXIV's steamcharts?

And no that "low count" at 2014 to 2017 is not v1.x, because v1.x was 2010~2013. This is post 2.0/ARR.

Could NGS have been better? Yeah, probably.

Does it still have room for improvement? Yeah, most definitely.

Are the flaws badly exaggerated? More often than not.

Are criticisms important? Yeah, constructive criticism is important, not the unhinged screaming of a <redacted>.

If you don't enjoy it anymore, really the healthy thing to do is to play something else, rather than act like some scorned crazy ex.

If the game dies, then it dies. Nothing is permanent anyway.