Where the content sega?

That’s why I appreciate seeing the chart, cuz it lets us glimpse at the silent majorities opinions on NGS.

Makes you wonder wat ppl that don’t go to the forums are thinking... 🤔

There's a saying in business (though with social media not necessarily a smart one) that for every 1 complaint you get there are 1000 others that simply take their business elsewhere. Obviously the numbers are arbitrary, the point remains that most people will remain silent and just move on in disgust and likely spread word to their friends to avoid you.

But ya, it makes you wonder. It's why polling ex-players is super important and arguably more so than your current base. As doing so you can easily leave you with a survivors bias and cause you to really screw yourself by doubling down on the bad design/practices that drove those very people away.

@Kamil118 the doggo spawned in mount magnus according to one of our alliance member

@Nasar said in Where the content sega?:

Realistically it's more likely to be a new weapon series than an entirely new line of augs. If they do sadly decide to stick to the series we already have maybe they'll have a higher chance of coming with a fixa?

We'll find out tomorrow!

If rumours are true, looks like it we are getting new weapons, units and augments with it. Units will be BiS with 10pp and 2% all dmg.

(please don't kill me if this turns out to be wrong)

Hey, better to test it than sitting in central all day. XD

@BlockedMarlin58 said in Where the content sega?:

@Pariah-Chan Only comes out during rain. It's already DOA as it's not consistent content, it's just like UQ, you have to wait for it to pop.

This. On top of that you need to find him and kill him while the Storm/Rain is still going otherwise he "puffs" off and vanishes. Its content most people run at release and then lose all interest because its annoying to do.

So just tried the Gigantix fight. A lobby full of 32 people failed miserably, with Fighters constantly dying. Didn't confirm if they were all level 20, but the Gigantix was level 24.

supposed gigantix drops if anyone cares:

Gigantix (All Mini Bosses)
Lv 24 in All Aelio Region
Lv 64 in Halpha Lake

Drops:
Straga Series - Base Attack 243
+21/23/26/27% Potency
-10/10/10/8% Damage Resistance

Geant Armor - Base Defense 15
-20 HP, +10 PP
+2% All Weapon Potency
-50% All Status Ailment Resistance

Gigas Stat I: X Weapon 1.5% Potency, +5 HP
Gigas Stat II: X Weapon 2% Potency, +10 HP

Yes, the gear turns you into a glass cannon, lowering hp, damage resistance and status resistance

@Pariah-Chan said in Where the content sega?:

@Cult said in Where the content sega?:

Seems we are getting some limited time stuff. They’re adding more side missions. And gigantics. And disabling soldier line for a week.

Yus! More stamps! Everything I play this game for! ❤

But in all seriousness, I don’t see the new stuff shaking up the feeling of mediocrity here. 😕

Yeah I may get a week out of it but that second week waiting for the next events going to be slow. If they don’t get something figured out by awofeme

I want that full set

@BrokeSadMillennial said in Where the content sega?:

So just tried the Gigantix fight. A lobby full of 32 people failed miserably, with Fighters constantly dying. Didn't confirm if they were all level 20, but the Gigantix was level 24.

This gives me hope. At least personally it’s something to strive to beat.

@BrokeSadMillennial ok then you can't just unga boonga it,good.

@Kamil118 said in Where the content sega?:

Lv 64 in Halpha Lake

Drops:
+21/23/26/27% Potency

-20 HP, +10 PP
+2% All Weapon Potency

Yes, the gear turns you into a glass cannon, lowering hp, damage resistance and status resistance

Think I'll be hard passing on everything here except the augments. Nothing offers a big enough damage spike that I consider it to be a must have. The augments though are juicy, definitely worth obtaining.

Wow the new "content" is even worse then expected.

There is a little but obvious problem with Gigantix:" Exploration Zones are open for everyone". Means you have a bunch of low level people running around there dealing 1 damage and filling up slots for people that are Geared for the fight. Does Sega really expect me to wait all day long with over 30 people on the discord for a Thunderstorm ? And then we still need luck that every single one of us hits the same lobby when entering.

So yeah unless you have alot of people and i mean ALOT this is just not possible. I did my best all day long today but just getting enough guild members/friends to be only at the same time already is a challenge but avoiding people anly dealing 1 damage is just not possible.

Solution: Do the same you did with the Battle Zones where you unlock higher leven enemys. However instead of 15 it should be 20 so that people can enter Lv20 only explorations.

@samsaralotus said in Where the content sega?:

i start by saying that the combat system in the game is good , one of the top in mmo.

Ugh, not with these crappy hardcoded controls we get limited/no options for. Who tf uses character direction over camera for aiming. The games an embarassment to video games in so many ways. Only thing it had going for it is character creation despite tormenting people with it's awful monetization structure to get the cosmetic items they want and NGS threw all of it into the trash basically for future content till it's remade in 10+ years for it.

@Kamil118 said in Where the content sega?:

Lv 64 in Halpha Lake

Drops:
+21/23/26/27% Potency

-20 HP, +10 PP
+2% All Weapon Potency

Are they 4* or 5*? My main concern.