Where the content sega?

@VanillaLucia

Yeah but i didnt want to include games from the same puplisher (Sega) to show that most games get shut down because of the incompetent puplishers and not because the game is bad. It seems kinda irrelevant making my point clear using another game that was killed by Sega.

Lol after seeing that defiance quest is UQ there even less will to play this game. If only brave did not looked so good.

@samsaralotus

Yeah.

Community :" We need more Content ! "

Sega :" Here have some more AC stuff and a new UQ you need to wait for."

Honestly ? I wont pay shit for anything anymore. They honestly released more AC stuff then new game content and that should wake people up. If people really fall for that and keep spending their money i should legally be allowed to call them stupid. Sega pretty much just declared that they dont give a damn about our opinion and just want our money. That headline Video really was insulting.

pso2 ngs.png

Its tragic when a company makes a big deal about an expansion/new game and the playerbase on the main platform is almost the exact same as before the expansion/new game.

I think the playerbase is smaller than before NGS released.

@Weirdo said in Where the content sega?:

I think the playerbase is smaller than before NGS released.

Nah, it is 100 people more. If it is all whales, it is a huge success!

@Zoe said in Where the content sega?:

@Vashzaron said in Where the content sega?:

With how often people love to tout that endgame is fashion unironically Sega could be lead to believe otherwise.

In that case, they'd be guilty of making their content heavily Pay To Win, though. 😉

Don’t do that! This game isn’t PvP base.......to label P2W you have to have PvP elements within the game. Don’t make it fit you assessment just be honest about how Sega is focused on a lazy recycling money grad!!! Nothing more nothing less.

The peak in that screenshot is around 7k. PSO2 pre-NGS was peaking from 4k to 5k for about 2 months before NGS released and only surpassed 7k a small handful of times since the start of 2021.

We are still above general 2021 PSO2 numbers, but if the SteamDB charts are anything to go by the peaks are still declining at a rate that'll eliminate the rest of the gain by the December update:

8a129458-af5a-4436-91ff-41b7a1fdb4ac-image.png

@Rain-Gnyu said in Where the content sega?:

With how often people love to tout that endgame is fashion unironically Sega could be lead to believe otherwise.

In that case, they'd be guilty of making their content heavily Pay To Win, though. 😉

Don’t do that! This game isn’t PvP base.......to label P2W you have to have PvP elements within the game. Don’t make it fit you assessment just be honest about how Sega is focused on a lazy recycling money grad!!! Nothing more nothing less.

Bruh... they were joking that's why they had the emoji winking, because the other person said fashion is endgame, they were joking about if that was truly the case then how they're selling fashion would be considered pay to win.

@Rain-Gnyu said in Where the content sega?:

audible blink

@Riesz

I would consider needing Prem to sell stuff pay to win aswell.

The prices will skyrocket very soon. I mean we only have 4 Star items but look at how much those cost already when upgrading them. Without shop access people will farm for weeks just for one Weapon so they can upgrade it. That does not include farming the weapon and capsules for the weapon itself. If Sega wont open the Market for everyone then this will escalate very soon and will also be considered pay to win. Pay for the Market or die farming.

Sega pretty much showed with the last Headline video where this game is going. We should change the Title Screen Melody into Shane Mc Mahons entrance song :" Here comes the Moneeeeey."

@Gilver-Redgrave Yeah, they really need to add back a way to get the shop pass. While some limitation on shop access is fine, being completely barred is too much.

Pretty disappointed that the headline was just...It felt disrespectful in a way. Many people, both on global and jap side have expressed their frustrations and all we get is Arai standing there, smiling, & promoting more gacha, like nothing is wrong. Not to mention another random UQ..I get that the company needs to make money, but for the love of all that is good and holy... I do not understand how they can justify these prices they are charging when you take into account there is such a severe lack of content.

(The cost of one of these MTN from their gacha is MORE than the cost of a brand new AAA release that will have much more replayability than NGS has. AND Sega believes that they have enough content in game to ask you to drop this amount twice a month.)

It really does feel like they are pissing on their playerbase, all the while smiling trying to convince us it is rain. Super disheartened.

@Reiven

Thats why i said the Video was insulting.

They honestly believe we are all so stupid that they dont even need to bother and make it less obvious. Instead they make it very obvious because we are all stupid and will pay for what ever crap they throw at us.

@Gilver-Redgrave Yea. And ya know it is even more depressing when you consider mobile games, as predatory as they are, do contain standard gameplay loops, and most of the time you can just auto run through these loops. NGS has very little in terms of content currently, and what one could argue as being the main gameplay loop for higher level players to participate in is completely random and can only be done ONCE.

NGS contains all the predatory gacha from mobile games, with very little content to show for it.

I've said it before previously, but if the content is going to be as dry as it is, at least give me and others the capability to run the UQ's multiple times rather than just doing it once and being done with it. I'll at least have something else to do for the 30 minutes the UQ is available in between sitting in zones waiting for giga spawns, or standing around in Central City being a statue.