so the story "SPOILERS"

I feel like they’ll pull a literal Ark: Survival Evolved and say that this is a habitat, and the DOLLS are there to fix disruptions in the ecosystem they made. XD

I won't say the story isn't without its critical points, but this is like watching the first 15 minutes of a movie, or the first episode or two of a show and complaining about the entire series as a whole.

Like, it's literally just starting. If this were in the style of PSO2, that was Chapter 1 (maybe even Chapter 0) of this first Episode.

@Pariah-Chan How about this copy and paste xD The race that originally was on Halpha who built all the towers were about to be wiped out, so they created "DOLLS" constructs so they could survive and inhabit them, and sent their bodies into space to reunite with them at a later time (Meteorn). Well along comes Arks and they settle on what they think is an empty planet, and screw up the original race's plan and fight the Dolls. The Dolls are just defending their home!

Meanwhile, the Meteorn bodies become somewhat-conscience (explains Manon's blank personality) and fall back down to Halpha, destroying all hope of the previous race's hopes of reuniting with their bodies!

@BlockedMarlin58 said in so the story "SPOILERS":

@Pariah-Chan How about this copy and paste xD The race that originally was on Halpha who built all the towers were about to be wiped out, so they created "DOLLS" constructs so they could survive and inhabit them, and sent their bodies into space to reunite with them at a later time (Meteorn). Well along comes Arks and they settle on what they think is an empty planet, and screw up the original race's plan and fight the Dolls. The Dolls are just defending their home!

Meanwhile, the Meteorn bodies become somewhat-conscience (explains Manon's blank personality) and fall back down to Halpha, destroying all hope of the previous race's hopes of reuniting with their bodies!

I mean that's an interesting theory. Everything we can say about the story for now is just that, and so we are left guessing. Like the person said, we aren't that far into the story yet. So we won't know if our character is the same one from a thousand years ago, (but I believe it's true) or really anything about who ARKS is now, compared to who they were, or what the dolls actually are.

@Anarchy-Marine I'm not sure if you picked up on it or not, but I essentially just copied and pasted the gist of the twists from Nier Gestalt and Nier Replicant, I'm not actually serious lol 🙂

@BlockedMarlin58 Ah ok, lol. I haven't had the chance to play either of those games yet sadly.

I think it's obvious who the next "villain" or rather.. the host for DF will be. DF is a giant parasite after all. It's the same theme they always follow with their stories involving Dark Falz.

I'm wondering why sometimes for random trials out in the field we get random Arks Members that I think I never seen before instead of Manon, Aina or Dozer for example.