I cant use any menus in PSO2!!!

To explain, I can use A button on Xbox to get into first menu, but I cannot select anything such as select from quest counter but cannot chose a quest. Walk into gate , choose Forest, but character does not confirm selection and walks out of gate. I go to Sign out and I get no confirmation screen. I must CLOSE GAME/QUIT via Xbox guide to get Log Out so can load another Character.

I am stuck in NGS when I want to finish out the 26 characters , Titles and Story episodes I have in base PSO2. Please help me!

Wow, I can't even turn in client orders in PSO2.

Why MUST we go through PSo2 NGS for all characters. I don't want to play that game with all my characters. I am so blaming frustrated right now. I have to play the NGS tutorial over 26 times now!!!!!

In addition to not even being able to chat, I only see Block Numbers 1-8 and then 301÷302. Where are blocks 9-300????

I figured out my problem. The confirmation button is now B like in NGS instead of A button like it is in PSO2. Am I remembering things wrong???

No, the controls was messed up for ppl going back to pso2. I’m having a hard time keeping up with all the issues so far. XD

hi i fixed that issue atleast it worked for me on menu screen on new genesis choose reset settings after that go through process of starting new genesis dont worry character wont be deleted after going through set up again when loading character load into pso 2 and menus should be fixed hope it helps as it did for me

@Pariah-Chan hi i fixed that issue atleast it worked for me on menu screen on new genesis choose reset settings after that go through process of starting new genesis dont worry character wont be deleted after going through set up again when loading character load into pso 2 and menus should be fixed hope it helps as it did for me

@Lucky-13-X hi i fixed that issue atleast it worked for me on menu screen on new genesis choose reset settings after that go through process of starting new genesis dont worry character wont be deleted after going through set up again when loading character load into pso 2 and menus should be fixed hope it helps as it did for me