Storage/Inventory - Items disappearing.

I had 12 monolites. I put them on my basic storage. When I went to retrieve them to my inventory, I saw there were only 6 in my storage. Now in my inventory there are only 3. So as a good observer I am noticing everytime I store or retrieve items from my storage I lose half of it. I heard people talking about meseta disappearing. But it also happens with items. Everytime you move it, you lose half of it. Now I have to farm monolites again if I want to finish my quest. Because I had 12, but put on my storage = - 6. retrieved to my inventory = -3. 12-9=3. Thanks smart NGS Developers.

Might I ask, is your character a PSO2 character or a PSO2NGS character?

it was made back in pso2.

Sounds very weird, don't think I have this problem but I have material storage and things go in there automatically when you gather and you don't need to take them out of material storage to use them.

@HarmlessSyan said in Storage/Inventory - Items disappearing.:

Sounds very weird, don't think I have this problem but I have material storage and things go in there automatically when you gather and you don't need to take them out of material storage to use them.

Even though it is weird, happened to me. and after that I am refusing to put any other material into the storage, afraid of losing them aswell. It is not an easy farm to just lose it like that. But it happened and I never found my items again neither they were returned. And the only reason why I don't do a whole new account to ngs is because I like all my outfits and camos that I gathered playing the original pso2.

ok i can can confirm this is happening. I have noticed several items disappear from my inventory after visiting the Item shop. I know i did not sell them for 2 reasons.

1: They where 4 star items i dont even start clicking sell until i scroll past them. (order by rarity) 2: After i was about to check out the potential on a item i moved straight from the item shop to the lab and the item was missing. I went straight back to item shop to check if i sold it and it was not there.

I have noticed this a few times but shrugged it off. Today i got a item i wanted to test and it was gone. yea not triggered at all

NGS made and played char, no interaction with storage until i after item was missing. I think this is a shop vendor bug?

Not sure if related.

There's a little quirk with selling multiple items. When you want to do shift+click, the item under your mouse cursor when you press down on the shift key (even though you haven't clicked) will also be selected. This may cause items you didn't realize was selected to be vendored unintentionally.

In the same way, when you shift+click to move multiple items to different storage spaces, this quirk may cause some items to be moved into the "wrong" storage and appear to have disappeared, so to speak.

Not saying things can't be disappearing. I never paid attention to that. Just offering another possibility to help nail down what's happening.

You can check your actionlogs to see if you did somehow accidentally sold them, moved them to the wrong storage, discarded them, or whatever, or if it really did disappear.

Steam version logs location: (Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA_STEAM\log_ngs)

MS Store version logs location: (Documents\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2_NA\log_ngs)

If you're on xbox instead, I don't know how you'd access the logs.