How do material node respawns work?

So I'm doing the gather seafood in north aelio daily and there were only 8 nodes. How do I get more nodes to spawn in? How does that work in this game?

This one was also noted by JP players. The resource may be bugged according to the overall playerbase reaction to this daily.

@Hatsodoom said in How do material node respawns work?:

So I'm doing the gather seafood in north aelio daily and there were only 8 nodes. How do I get more nodes to spawn in? How does that work in this game?

I'm in the same literal boat. I haven't touched the area today/yesterday before the daily task: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4D6uTg7rgQ

Of course, leave it to Segac.

You have to go further north. Once your MAG scans the new area, it should pick up the remaining two. I started from the Lakau Coast Ryuker, and got my 10/10 with no sweat! Just a lot of trekking. :3

If anyone knows if the materials respawn is based on your personal achievements or by some algorithm that can be played with. For example, block transfers.

A time frame would be dearly appreciated, ARKS! Happy Hunger Games!

yea. node respawns are severely bugged. i love gathering in games, and that's the first thing i noticed. respawn rates according to their survey are as "intended", if that means not working, they are right. for over 24 hours, not a single trinite has spawned for me in north aelio. and with todays daily gathering for lobsters in north aelio, i can not even finish this because there is not enough lobster. they have to look into this and make sure it's working properly if it's connected to daily tasks. all of the nodes need a force respawn on daily reset (2 p.m. my time) and need fixed intervals where they will respawn completely. it's frustraiting, this game seriously feels like it's still an alpha/early beta at this point.

trekking around the wetlands for 2 hours.. im stuck at 9/10..

Still 8/10, guess it's not completeing.

@Robo-Mason-S said in How do material node respawns work?:

You have to go further north. Once your MAG scans the new area, it should pick up the remaining two. I started from the Lakau Coast Ryuker, and got my 10/10 with no sweat! Just a lot of trekking. :3

Are you sure you got the same daily? Lakau is West Aelio, not North, so that whole coastline shouldn't count for the North Aelio daily. I picked up a few seashells there just to make sure it didn't count, and I didn't get any credit for them. There was nothing on the North Aelio coast for me, I only found items in the wetlands area.

From what I've come to understand, there are two dailies, depending on your level.

Both have you gathering seafood, but lower levels gather in west and higher levels gather in north.

I'm in the same boat, have 9/10 in North and can't complete, since nothing is respawning.

Fwiw, around an hour after I got my 9/10 and was stuck, I decided to run around the area again (in a different block, idk if it matters) and then I saw one spawn just as I was running past the area.

Dunno if it actually spawned then, or if missing items is a lag issue + it just loaded in for me then, or what.

@Robo-Mason-S Ore, Vegetables, Fruit and Seafood respawns are account bound and are based on sever time since collection.

From what I can tell the server keeps track of the number of currently active nodes of each type in each gathering area and every few hours reactivates a node of each type in each area.

The problem with todays daily is that the number of Lobster nodes in North Aelio is less than ten and so you can gather every lobster in the zone and would be unable to complete the daily.

You sure? It's been quite a few hours and no respawns.

Lobster spawns are really bugged. Only found one since I grabbed the others yesterday just running around. Some people are thinking minerals and seafood are on 48 hour timers with plants being on 24.