Local Co-op

I was thinking this game would be a lot more fun if it had local Co-op like the first Phantasy Star Online On GameCube because me and my dad love playing games together and I think many others would like a local Co-op.

That isn't happening, unless you get two XBOX Ones or wait until PC comes out and have one on XBOX One and the other on PC or both on PC. Since this game uses the traditional MMO style, it isn't possible to have local co-op. The Gamecube game only had local co-op because it could be played entirely offline.

Yeah, as nice as it would be and it's definitely not a bad idea. PSO2 is never going to be PSO1, it was developed with a completely different gameplay format in mind. Approaching this game as if it's part 2 of PSO1 is only going to end up in disappointment.

And unfortunately, as you commented, you can have two xbox ones, yet it is impossible to play on the same network. because the game doesn't accept

@KAPOTANOOB said in Local Co-op:

And unfortunately, as you commented, you can have two xbox ones, yet it is impossible to play on the same network. because the game doesn't accept

You can have multiple XBOXes with the game playing on the same network, you just can't use the same Microsoft Account on 2 different systems at the same tiime to play.

@Ragnawind my friend, i have two consoles and two different accounts, one for each console and playing on the same network, the same having NAT open as open doors and game won't let me enter the same party as the other console

@Ragnawind my friend, i have two consoles and two different accounts, one for each console and playing on the same network, the same having NAT open as open doors and game won't let me enter the same party as the other console

Unmute each other and you should be able to join their party. Muting someone automatically blacklists them in the game. You also might both have to change you PN ID, if you haven't changed that yet. The first time is free.

@Ragnawind ok, i will try to do that

@Ragnawind I already looked here and he is not mutated, the id is different, we are on the same server and area, but we cannot join the same party, the following error appears "you can't invite that player to your party at this time

If the ID is still PN and a number, both players need to change that. Same for the muting thing. Both players must make sure their mics aren't mutated on their XBOX One. After that, the only restriction is that you must both be in the lobby ship on the same ship and block.

@Ragnawind I don't know where I change this PN

@Ragnawind I don't know where I change this PN

When you go to log-in, there should be an option to change it. Here is a guide on it: https://forum.pso2.com/topic/833/change-your-player-id-name-to-something-that-isn-t-pn9036729485-or-similar

@Ragnawind change the PN and it remains on the server and everything with my brother by my side in the game, this game does not accept that I enter the party. Thanks for help dude

@Ragnawind I managed to join the party, but I think it was a bug, because I opened the xbox menu and put it to follow the other profile he took me to the game menu and dps gave an error but he threw me in the party.