THIS WHOLE GODDAMN PLACE HAD 6 LOBSTERS

can you believe that? just like another mobile game with energy system to limited your play. why? why can't these MF respawn like other animals? do i have to wait till tomorrow? FIX THIS

pso20210613_005621_001.jpg

I think you're overreacting quite a bit with this.

Also NGS is nothing like a mobile game lol.

you have no idea how things are in mobile games, there you can do 1 thing or another and that's it when you run of energy you can't do anything else, NGS is not like that sure the respawn is weird and that made this particular task impossible to do but that doesn't block you from doing anything else.

If they are like the other materials then you should be able to find them somewhere else, I had been looking for a1 dulamite for like an hour then I headed over to Aleo town area and found some there instead of just at the balflow falls

@Jamesmor trust me im mobile game veteran and this FAR WORST i mean this THIS!!! isn't mobile game man and yet they're put on these kind of system to prevent player from finish their whole lack-of-contents game in one day lol

@SaviorZero82 said in THIS WHOLE GODDAMN PLACE HAD 6 LOBSTERS:

If they are like the other materials then you should be able to find them somewhere else, I had been looking for a1 dulamite for like an hour then I headed over to Aleo town area and found some there instead of just at the balflow falls

JP PSO2 has said there is a bug with the quest where some people are unable to get all of the materials. I haven't visited the area at all today/yesterday, and could only get 8:

https://twitter.com/coldreactive/status/1403718683910881285

The video takes 12+ minutes to watch and covers the entire area and everything in between. There is no possible way I missed anything. The focus indicator works up to 200 range for this one, and can go through walls even.

6!? I got 8!!

But they say they are aware of the lobster shortage, I just hope we all get credit for this or something.

I only found 3

@死-0 said in THIS WHOLE GODDAMN PLACE HAD 6 LOBSTERS:

can you believe that? just like another mobile game with energy system to limited your play. why? why can't these MF respawn like other animals? do i have to wait till tomorrow? FIX THIS

If you are doing the daily, that's the wrong place. You need to harvest the shells on the western most region on the coast line. Both the coast, and the island next to it have what you need. Be wary of level 15 enemies if you aren't at least level 13. If you are doing something specific to lobsters, like an NPC quest, and it doesn't require a specific region, there are plenty of coastal areas with them.

I harvested at south Aelio, works good there! 🙂

The Aelio lobster population is being overfished to extinction. XD

Oof, imagine if all this stuff wasn’t instanced. XD

Just put the daily quest as focus and the game will highlight the loot points with the same white pins as you got while doing the mining client quest. Once i discovered this I got the lobsters for this daily very fast. (I needed 5 more when i discovered this and it took less than 2 mins to gather those while tagged.)

@Anarchy-Marine said in THIS WHOLE GODDAMN PLACE HAD 6 LOBSTERS:

@死-0 said in THIS WHOLE GODDAMN PLACE HAD 6 LOBSTERS:

If you are doing the daily, that's the wrong place. You need to harvest the shells on the western most region on the coast line. Both the coast, and the island next to it have what you need. Be wary of level 15 enemies if you aren't at least level 13. If you are doing something specific to lobsters, like an NPC quest, and it doesn't require a specific region, there are plenty of coastal areas with them.

That’s is the right place, the daily says it has to be done in north Aelio, anywhere else on the map doesn’t count for the daily.

I have been at 8/10 for HOURS, since this morning.

Farming them anywhere else will NOT count for the daily. zzzzzzzzz