NGS Daily missions

I know some may feel the same way about this, but when it comes to gathering certain daily missions, it becomes extremely frustrating when you're having to search a really long time to find that final ingredient. Please make these daily missions better and not so limited and time consuming as it currently is right now because it's taking time away that we could focus on other tasks or play with others.

Yeah, I can't gather lobsters for my daily task. I haven't gathered any today/yesterday besides the ones I did for this task: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4D6uTg7rgQ

I also can't do the Rank 2 area task because I don't have 1184 BP, and can't get it because I need more N-Meseta. Too bad N-Meseta will reduce on area change/teleport: https://ngs.pso2.com/news/announcements/announcement06131

@coldreactive said in NGS Daily missions:

Yeah, I can't gather lobsters for my daily task. I haven't gathered any today/yesterday besides the ones I did for this task: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4D6uTg7rgQ

I also can't do the Rank 2 area task because I don't have 1184 BP, and can't get it because I need more N-Meseta. Too bad N-Meseta will reduce on area change/teleport: https://ngs.pso2.com/news/announcements/announcement06131

God damn this is absolutely disgusting..... They need to up the amount of gathering in an area immediately because this not only makes it complete trash when it comes to completing dailies, but also fulfilling the weekly that you are getting cucked out of.

Another thing to note on this topic is I will have to log in twice during the day to complete a daily. There wasn't enough seafood in North Aelio to gather 10 of them in the morning. Not that this is a problem for me since Its weekend and I have free time but its not ideal being unable to complete a quest just because of rng or time gated gatherables (I don't think I've gathered food in North Aelio until today btw).

I'm in agreement, the other dailies up to this point were at least doable in a single log in. This seafood one feels like a slap to the face.

Apparently from a server update they said that if you harvested in the area the day before, it takes longer than 24 hours for those spots to respawn and you won't be able to complete the daily. This is an absolute joke and makes a daily impossible to complete and needs to be taken off the daily mission entirely in my opinion.

@Rockhoundxoz Wait where did they say that? I thought I would be able to finish this daily if i logged in during night but if its like that its even worse lol. Won't be able to get 30k XP and the material reward from doing all the dailies

@OmegaNeo said in NGS Daily missions:

@Rockhoundxoz Wait where did they say that? I thought I would be able to finish this daily if i logged in during night but if its like that its even worse lol. Won't be able to get 30k XP and the material reward from doing all the dailies

I tried looking, but this is actually from other players saying they harvested in those areas and they have not seen it respawn at all since then. Sega hasn't addressed the daily mission issues yet and only updated about the servers lagging. Can't find anything definite because they are keeping us clueless with their bad launch.

Edit: I found this in bug report. https://forum.pso2.com/topic/12264/cannot-finish-gather-seafood-at-north-aelio-daily/5

I agree with the above comments on this issue. I logged in at various times throughout the day and each time I searched every inch of North Aelio to try to get my seafood daily. After a total of 12 hours I only found 6 of 10. Giving players a task but not giving them the tools to complete it is a serious flaw in the most fundamental aspect of game design. Here are my suggestions to fix this:

1. Adjust resource spawn rates/timers. Or
  2. Adjust daily task to: Gather 10 of ANY resource. Or
  3. Adjust daily task to: Gather 10 of specific resource (like fruit for example) from ANYWHERE in Aelio. Or
  4. Adjust daily task to: ACQUIRE 10 of specific resource (acquire meaning it doesn’t have to be harvested but rather just be acquired from any source including enemy and loot drops) Or
  5. Remove it as a daily task entirely and replace with something else.

These are my suggestions coming from a fan, a gamer, and a game developer/designer myself. I love this game and have been a long-time fan of the PSO series since the Gamecube days, so these suggestions are a genuine effort to make a game I love even better. I hope the PSO Team will take it to heart. πŸ™‚

New day and a new impossible daily mission to complete πŸ™‚ Mineral respawn is so weird. Idk if its actually bugged or not.

I leveled/started another character in NGS to see if they get their own gathering nodes, but it seems like the nodes are shared also. Vast majority of the nodes in Central and South Aelios on my alt are gone and I assume it is because I mined/harvested them on my main.

@HarmlessSyan said in NGS Daily missions:

I leveled/started another character in NGS to see if they get their own gathering nodes, but it seems like the nodes are shared also. Vast majority of the nodes in Central and South Aelios on my alt are gone and I assume it is because I mined/harvested them on my main.

That's really dumb..... Materials are hard to get, and yet this is what we get.