I agree with the above comments on this issue. I logged in at various times throughout the day and each time I searched every inch of North Aelio to try to get my seafood daily. After a total of 12 hours I only found 6 of 10. Giving players a task but not giving them the tools to complete it is a serious flaw in the most fundamental aspect of game design. Here are my suggestions to fix this:
- Adjust resource spawn rates/timers.
- Adjust daily task to: Gather 10 of ANY resource.
- Adjust daily task to: Gather 10 of specific resource (like fruit for example) from ANYWHERE in Aelio.
- Adjust daily task to: ACQUIRE 10 of specific resource (acquire meaning it doesn’t have to be harvested but rather just be acquired from any source including enemy and loot drops)
- Remove it as a daily task entirely and replace with something else.
These are my suggestions coming from a fan, a gamer, and a game developer/designer myself. I love this game and have been a long-time fan of the PSO series since the Gamecube days, so these suggestions are a genuine effort to make a game I love even better. I hope the PSO Team will take it to heart.