Minerals not respawning at all for me in NGS

@Pok said in Minerals not respawning at all for me in NGS:

4 days and checking all the spots in south aelio and nothing.

I know. It's the same thing for me. It's absolutely bonkers. And they dare to then say it's a "game pass ultimate reward" to get 50 chunks a month... when the only real way to GET chunks reliably IS SOUTH AELIO, where there is NO MINERAL RESPAWN!

Game's broken dudes.

I also have about 90% of all mats on the map that have not spawned since I picked them up day 1. I've been online every day looking... I don't see how this is working as intended.

I can't even get theses stupid gather quest done because I picked them up long after I looted the map. Guess I have to wait 30 days for 5 more photon quartz...

There is no way the devs can say it's working as intended with this many of us having problems. CLEARLY many resource nodes are NOT RESPAWNING AT ALL.

About the only resource I can gather is meat because animals actually respawn like they're supposed to.

I too played on day 1 and ran around collecting materials in South Aelio. I've checked every day since and have only found 1 node. A single mining node in one week... I get the whole "progression" argument but this is completely inexcusable. Sega seems to have misunderstood the complaints. When we said the spawns were broken, we didn't mean progress was too slow. We meant SPAWNS WERE LITERALLY BROKEN. The least they could do is take the gathering dailies out of rotation until they fix this mess.

Hello everyone.

In every MMO I play, I take up the role of gatherer/crafter along with a support (or nuker) role. Coming into PSO2 New Genesis, I recorded my gaming experience to the point I have 30 hours of footage shot at 4K and 60 FPS over the course of the first week. I capture and record using the Dual-PC method of sending data from my Intel/Nvidia Gaming PC to my AMD/Nvidia capture PC.

I can indeed confirm that there is a node-respawn error across this game and I have the footage to prove it. I have exhausted many nodes to the point that I fear if I am asked to gather as a daily, outside of killing Tames for their meats, I will not be able to complete these dailies.

Please look into the issue. I am meticulous in gathering and I have exhausted just about 99.9% of everything that i can gather.

At this point the only way to make sure you will have anything to gather is to never turn off the game.

i changed blocks an was able to find some resources had respawned but not every kind

Does anyone have video evidence of mining spots not respawning? I had some friends say they can’t get anything and I’m pretty sure spawns are map wide and not exclusive to certain areas.

I spend around an hour-2 a day farming the whole map and have never gotten less than 20 of every node a day. I’m pretty sure people are just not finding nodes around the map to force the respawns, but that’s just my theory of the problem at hand.

I don't know about the rest of you but I never ran across that issue

Just for clarification, I just took random 2 people to go farm the map and we got all the nodes in each area. Either I’m just one of the lucky few that gets mining spawns or people aren’t looking for mining nodes outside of a few spots per area.

there are plenty of mineral deposits throughout aleo

@Bloody-Zypher-0 said in Minerals not respawning at all for me in NGS:

Does anyone have video evidence of mining spots not respawning? I had some friends say they can’t get anything and I’m pretty sure spawns are map wide and not exclusive to certain areas.

I spend around an hour-2 a day farming the whole map and have never gotten less than 20 of every node a day. I’m pretty sure people are just not finding nodes around the map to force the respawns, but that’s just my theory of the problem at hand.

@TURION-MOONSTAR said in Minerals not properly respawning at all for me in NGS:

I don't know about the rest of you but I never ran across that issue

Note: The issues with the minerals + gathering items not respawning was only during the first week of PSO2NGS. pso20210612_163240_000.jpg

The nodes on my end respawned after the first week's maintenance
I have video evidence as I recorded my first week of playing frequently.

@Jay6x your screenshot is better suited to the thread about that quest and have you checked EVERYWHERE in North aleo

@Bloody-Zypher-0 said in Minerals not respawning at all for me in NGS:

this was corrected with the weekly maintenance last week. that's why this thread died

Yea, this should have been fixed already. If you are still experiencing nodes not respawning, then It might suggest an edit to the thread title or a new bug report for it.