Minerals not respawning at all for me in NGS

I gathered as many minerals as I could on day 1 of NGS, and they haven't respawned since. I'm definitely checking correct locations for them, South Aelio hasn't had any Dualomite or anything since day 1 either, and it's basically impossible to miss it in that zone since it all spawns in enclosed caves.

I have 26 trinite, 42 dualomite, 35 monotite and that number hasn't moved at all since day 1. There is definitely a bug or something super obscure I'm missing that's causing this, has anyone else experienced this problem?

The mats from trees I've noticed don't respawn. The crystal thingies on the ground still do as well the various crab and animal looking mats.

There is definitely some issues with the respawns, the same cave I farmed some dualomite on June 9th still hasn't respawned for me and considering the fact that daily quests are impacted with strange respawn times or simply not respawning at all.

same issue here minerals not respawning since the 9th

You collected tri on Day 01? You are a beast! Anyways, try different blocks, and different areas. There are sweet spots on the map, so maybe you are not exploring the map enough.

I know an ARKS was worried that their Seafood Gathering Daily Task could not be completed, and it was because they did not go North enough.

Hope this helps!

-RMS

@Robo-Mason-S said in Minerals not respawning at all for me in NGS:

I know an ARKS was worried that their Seafood Gathering Daily Task could not be completed, and it was because they did not go North enough.

I can assure you that this daily task is an issue that even SEGA has acknowledged. People searched the whole map - all of the swamp area, northern coast area, even jumping on top of the cliffs in the middle of the map, checking along the waterfall/cliff area to forest and Central Aelios, etc. Many people just do not have the lobster nodes needed for the daily.

my south Aelio material have not respawned in 4 days now idk what to do anymore at this point its starting to affect the rest of the map as well north aelio is now on 2 days without a respawn as well

@HarmlessSyan Lobsters are really hard to find! My guess is that people are too quick for the system, and the system cannot keep up.

Today I went to gather Fruits, and the trees I got them from did not bear fruit. Some food for thought.

Happy grinding!

@HarmlessSyan said in Minerals not respawning at all for me in NGS:

@Robo-Mason-S said in Minerals not respawning at all for me in NGS:

I can assure you that this daily task is an issue that even SEGA has acknowledged. People searched the whole map - all of the swamp area, northern coast area, even jumping on top of the cliffs in the middle of the map, checking along the waterfall/cliff area to forest and Central Aelios, etc. Many people just do not have the lobster nodes needed for the daily.

Also: not sure if this is true for everyone, but like I showed my gf, even though it may say South Aelio or whatever, I ended up in the corner of the map, thinking I would be around bottom center.

Random daily respawn chance. Hope you enjoy! It was what SEGA decided was a good idea.

Hope you didn't waste your materials on garbage items!

Not sure if there is a bug on the global server. I have only seen minimal issues with respawn. I have noticed that the nodes with the exception of the fruit trees can re-appear in random locations and not a set location like fruit. Also sharing a link to JP material gathering list. Be warned that it is from the beta test and not the final version we are on. But it does note that the respawn takes place each day at daily reset and not all things respawn in exact location. Hope this helps...Happy gathering!

https://pso2roboarks.jp/ngs/gathering-material

Amusingly, fruit can respawn without the trees showing them. Yesterday I had fun gathering fruit from visually empty trees, but pressing E will successfully gather the fruits.

This seems to be a per player basis from what i am seeing in my guild. So if you are getting respawns congratz you already have the upper hand over people who got shafted by Sega cause they havent seen a single respawn since day one (Hi thats me). Meanwhile im getting told by people inmy guild they have seen respawns of mats every day since the start. Sega needs to look into this ASAP cause at this point people who dont get respawns are going to be fucked later down the line when the others that have gotten respawns have 30X the materials.

Was not enough nodes in South Aeilio to do my daily today, i have 9/10 and there are zero nodes in the zone now, im waiting to see if anything respawns before bed tonight BUT i have a feeling i'm just gonna miss out on the daily today. I searched everywhere i cold think of, in all the caves by the tower, down in that lake area by the tower, up top, up by the cocoon, down by the vet enemy, ect... it just feels broken at this point. First time its happened to me but it is pretty depressing.

@AzureTheGamerKobold

Some players have successful complete the mineral gathering dailies by doing the Stella trials in the appropriate zone.